Corporate Grooming & Etiquette
Training By Ms. SABIRA MERCHANT
18, 19 MAY 2012 - TAJ Vivanta, Colaba, Mumbai.
First Impressions last, and making the right first impression can be a very unnerving task. This two days workshop is aimed towards personal / corporate finesse which ensures that you make the right first impression , have correct etiquette, appearance and confidence.
The pedagogy deployed i.e. the lectures, role plays, exercises, interactive discussions.
• Self assessment and brief introduction of each individual
Projecting your Personaility
• Identifying individual areas that need improvement- speech pattern, diction, body language, enunciation and pronunciations • Conversational Techniques
• Build self-confidence and self-esteem
• Voice modulation
• Greetings, Introductions the art of small talk-
• Making a Great First Impression
• Visiting cards exchange
• How to make proper introductions,
• Paying & receiving compliments,
• Small Talk & Networking, Increase valuable business relationships
• Designer terminology
• Body Language, Poise, Eye Contact
Fine Dining- World Class Entertaining
• Host, Hostess, and Guest Responsibilities
• American and Continental Styles of Eating
• RSVP , Seating Arrangements
• Silverware Savvy , Chopsticks, The Role of the Napkin
• Toasting, Receiving Lines
• Wines, Champagnes and Liqueurs are discussed
• How to Eat Various Foods, Foods to Avoid
• Billing & Tipping worldwide
• Travel etiquette
• Business Attire -Clothes and Corporate Culture
• Corporate role play
• Personal Props and Accessories for Men and Women
• Color Strategies for Everyone
• Developing Your Professional and Personal Image
• Thank You Notes
Faculty: Ms. Sabira Merchant
• She is a versatile personality with many admirable qualities. She completed her education in liberal arts from Switzerland.
• She is responsible for training FEMINA MISS INDIAS for the local as well as international competitions and her famous students being the representatives of our country for the Miss India, Miss Universe, Miss Asia Pacific and Mr. International Contest.
• She was always interested in the dramatics arts and stage, and her first major break – through was Theatre Group's "The Word" by Pratap Sharma which was followed by "The Wild Duck", Tughlaq", "Duet for One", "The Idiot", "Winter Set" and many more. She bagged the All India Critics Award for her role of Blanche Dubois in "A Street Car named Desire"
• She is most popularly known as the "Hostess" for the Quiz Programme, What's the good Word which was televised in the early 70's on Doordarshan for a record breaking 15 years.
• She has also acted in Hindi Films including "Trikal" for Shyam Benegal. Amongst Corporate & Business Houses, she has worked with and held sessions for the Taj Group of Hotels, the Jindal Corp, Oracle, Kingfisher Airlines, Owens Corning for their Top Managerial Staff.,Franklin Templeton Investments, Novartis, PowerGrid etc.
Timings10:00 am - 4:15 pm , Registration begins at 9:30 am
How to Register
• Fees: Rs. 14,500/- +12.36 % service tax per person
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Register for Seminar
Online Registration form
Registered Office Address
Princeton Academy502 Shalimar Morya Park,Link Road,
Andheri [W], Mumbai - 400053. INDIA
Tel: +91 22 66976892 | Fax: 022 26733060