How to Register
In today’s Internet-dependent business environment, organizations must link their systems across enterprise-wide and virtual private networks as well as connect mobile users.
In this course, you learn how to analyze risks to your networks and the steps needed to select and deploy the appropriate countermeasures to reduce your exposure to network threats.
“Cyber awareness has become the need of the hour.”
- Analyze your exposure to security threats and protect your organization’s systems and data
- Deploy firewalls and data encryption to minimize threats
- Manage risks emanating from inside the organization and from the Internet
- Preventing unwanted network access with a personal firewall.
IT security in your office
- Secure your Email accounts (Gmail , company email )
- Secure your Social networking accounts (Facebook, Linked In etc.)
- Find out/investigate if someone has hacked your Computer.
- Secure your Company data.
- Monitoring employee internet usage
- Mobile Hacking & security (Live mobile hacking demos)
- How to detect key loggers, malwares or Trojan in PC
- Net banking security tips
- How to detect Phishing attacks
- Data recovery
- Cyber Warfare
- Office network security
- Mobile security- Safeguard your phone from being monitored and hacked.
- Backups: Mobile, Email accounts
- How to secure your WI-FI
- Creating Virtual Machines – Safer Net banking)
- How to securely use Drop box & Google drive
- Basic guidance on cyber crime incident handling
- How to file cyber complains under the IT Act & preserve evidence.
- Question & Answers
Block Chain Technology
- What is Blockchain ?
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Conflicts resolutions
- Blockchain: Smart Contracts
- How Blockchain can be Hacked
- Can I setup my Own Blockchain i.e private blockchain
- Case Studies
- How best to prevent being a victim of Cyber Crime & safety measures.
- Safety tips
Over 2GB of materials would be provided in the form of: PowerPoint slides (step by Step Instructions on operating the tools), open source software, Video tutorials.
The entire workshop will be hands on and full practical based.
The participants themselves will have to do all the things on their computers.
For each & every module & concept which will be taught, we will be giving minimum 2 tools for each module which can be use later on.”
Any person with basic knowledge on computer and interest towards Information Security / Cyber Security Domain can attend this workshop.
How to Register
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to email@example.com
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.
Full Details Via WhatsApp
[contact-form-7 id=”8617″ title=”WhatsApp Form”]
Full Details Via Email
[contact-form-7 id=”8630″ title=”For_Email”]