panel_statrt Overview panel_end
Selling luxury is about exceeding expectations, delighting and surprising
Managers in the industry have to be ready to face and anticipate any challenges in a professional, modern and proactive way.
Selling luxury products or services is different from any other sector. It is about creating profits by elevating the experience, understanding customers and stimulating their desires above and beyond their needs.
Luxury concept has changed. The luxury customer is more informed and there are new challenges for those delivering service. It is crucial to capture every opportunity and provide a memorable journey to the customer.
Often, people selling luxury do not experience luxury. Therefore, it could be difficult to understand the expectations of luxury customers as well as the motivational drivers causing them to buy luxury products and services.
Today, a sensitive approach to products and services, impeccable delivery of standards and excellence in creating customer relations are the key to sales and profitability growth of a luxury business.
panel_statrt Course Content panel_end
- Shopping experience and customer service
- Structuring customer journeys
- Creating loyalty in luxury (customer relation management)
- Mystery shopping
- Concept of luxury sale
- Multi-cultural sale
- Selling ceremony and sales techniques
- People management in the luxury arena:
- Retail organization
- Hiring process
- Store manager responsibilities
- Managing performance
panel_statrt How To Register panel_end
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/-+ 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org/Call or WhatsApp on 022-67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd.payable at Mumbai.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.