Mindfulness should no longer be considered a “Nice-to-have” for executives. It’s a “Must-Have”.
Mindfulness training has been shown to help reduce stress, increase productivity and generally improve the performance of an organization’s workforce
MINDFULNESS HELPS PEOPLE TO:
- Enhanced decision making
- Effective communication
- Stronger teams and leaders
- Superior creativity and innovation
- Improved engagement
- Confidence around change
- Greater resilience
- Positive wellbeing
Who should attend?
- This Workshop is suitable for all staff members and has been delivered in many contexts. It is suitable for any member of staff who wishes to achieve greater well-being in the workplace.
- Practical tools to integrate Mindfulness into everyday life, immediately.
- Mindfulness exercises.
- Mindfulness and Positive Psychology in the Workplace
- The connection between thoughts and feelings, and how to control and alter your feelings.
- Mindful communication.
- Flow – the Psychology of Happiness and it’s importance in the workplace.
- Unhelpful Thinking Patterns and how to change them (CBT.)
- Mindfulness Meditation practices.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
• Fees: Rs. 9500/- +18 % GST per person.
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call or WhatsApp on -022 67256200
• Provide following Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and Address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
• Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.