Advance Corporate Tax & Business Tax Procedures
Objective of the Programme
To provide expert knowledge of important issues relating to direct tax laws relevant for corporate executives with special reference to
- Tax incentives,
- Tax planning
- Tax management
- Case studies
Besides, Dr. Singhania will discuss incentives available for setting up of new industrial undertakings, employment of new workmen, giving benefits in the form of perquisites/allowances to employees.
Topics for discussion –
Corporate Tax Planning
- TDS- On Salaries & Contemporary issues
- Remuneration planning (how to minimise tax liability of employees within the legal parameters without attracting GST)
- Tax planning pertaining to minimum alternate tax-MAT
- Dividend tax
- Tax planning in the case of business income under sections 32, 32AC, 32AD, 35, 35AD,35CCC, 35CCD, 36, 40, 40A and 43B
- Business restructuring – Merger, Demerger, Slump sale, Conversion of firm into company, Conversion of company into LLP
- Tax incentives for start-up, housing project, employment of new employees
Finance Act, 2017
- Provisions pertaining to thin capitalization
- Secondary adjustments
- Modification in the scheme of exemption of long-term capital gain under section 10(38)
- Measures to discourage cash transactions
- Tax on joint development agreements
- Consequences of shifting of base year from 1981 to 2001
- Restriction on set off of house property loss
- Tax on dividend income, etc.)
- Open house discussion
- Question and answer on any topic in direct taxes
- HRD Department
- All those who are concerned with Tax Deduction at Source and Financial Management Decisions.
Dr. Vinod K. Singhania
Expert on Direct Taxes -Associated as tax consultant with several business houses and professional institutes in India and abroad
Seminar/workshops in tax laws – Key speaker in more than 700 seminars/ workshops in India and abroad
Published work -More than 40 books on Direct Taxes and 300 research articles published in different magazines and journals
Research guide for Ph.D students for more than 30years and undertaking research in different aspects of taxation in India and abroad
Recently retired from Sriram College of Commerce Delhi.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +18 % GST per person.
- Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.