Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act & Managing Outsourcing
With All the Latest Changes
Now-a-days, many activities, like house keeping, security, canteen, logistic, maintenance, pay-roll, recruitment etc are outsourced by the organizations due to variety of reasons. For instance, to concentrate in the core activity, less legal compliance, cost reduction, less labour problem and many more. Even some of the organizations prefer to outsource their core activity too.
It is therefore essential for the executives to know the legal issues involved and compliances required either before and/or after outsourcing the core and/or ancillary activities of the organizations where they are working.
The intention behind conducting this workshop is to provide a platform where the participants would gain a first hand experience to the practical inputs with a view to hone their skills in managing outsourcing legally and efficiently.
1.To understand the practical aspects of rules and regulations that are applicable for outsourcing
2.To deal with the important legal issues while managing outsourced activities.
IT Industry & Outsourcing
Manufacturing & Outsourcing
Infrastructure & Outsourcing
Consultancy and Services Industry & Outsourcing
Contract Labour Management & Outsourcing
B: The above mentioned topics would be addressed through Labour Laws and Contract Law.
Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970 (CLRA) provisions:
Objectives & Applicability of the Act.
Essential ingredients of Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970.
Determination of Appropriate Govt. under the Act
Registration of Establishment and who is/ would be a Principal Employer.
License by Contractor
Granting certificate of registration
Circumstances in which application for registration may be rejected.
Amendment to certificate of registration.
Responsibility & Liability of Principal Employer in respect to wages, PF, ESI, welfare etc to Contract Labour.
Prohibition of Contract Labour
Procedure for prohibition / abolition of Contract Labour system.
Forms and terms and conditions of license
Amendment of License
Important case laws on Contract Labour Act
Tips on points to be incorporated in terms of contract with Contractor
Different Forms those are used under the Rule.
- Middle and senior level Personnel in HR, business managers and managers in the corporate legal cell in charge of contract management and outsourcing in organizations from both manufacturing and IT sectors.
- Managers/Project Managers/Executives/Project Accountants dealing with the Contractors and Contract labourers of the company
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,900/- +18% GST per person.
- Please write to email@example.com/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.