Corporate Grooming & Etiquette by Ms. Sabira Merchant
Most Companies invest significant time, money and resources perfecting their corporate brand and image. Employees play a big part in how that corporate brand is delivered and defined inside and outside of the company.
Ms. Sabira Merchant specializes in helping companies and organizations understand the impact of appearance and personal image on corporate brand. It is about the Visual Appearance, Verbal and Non verbal Communication and Business as well as Socia l Etiquette.
Dress for Success
The first impression we give when we enter a roo m is in the basic form of how we look. We need to realize that the way we dress and project ourselves and the colours we wear are our initial form of communication and it is of utmost importance that we make good use of our wardrobe colours and personal grooming.
Your work clothes should be viewed as an investment in your future. The faculty with her ability to visualize the correct mix of color, fabric, and style will guid e you to truly make your image unique.
This 2 days workshop is designed to teach participants to apply the unique tool of image to enhance their own as well as the company’s image and branding.
- Build a consistent professional image with organization visio n and mission.
- Build good corporate relationships with your customers
- Influence negotiations with power image and relevant body language
- Enhancing confidence in presenting yourself
- Exercise proper business Etiquette
Front Liners, Supervisors, Managers, Executives, Human Resources, Corporate communication Executives, General Managers who wish to enhance their image and to create a good first impressions in order to be effective in the workplace and achieve good interpersonal skills.
Workshop Content :
Greetings & Introduction
- Types of handshakes (Demonstrations with audience participation)
- Etiquette for Social Business Events
- Networking for Business
- Conducting Small Talk
- The Art of Remembering Names
- Business Cards –when to ask for one /when to offer yours
- Power words to use often
- Tone of Voice
- Voice Modulation
- Proper articulation
- Importance of great first impression.
- Projecting Self Confidence
- Designer terminology
Your Body Language:
- Eye contact
- facial expressions,
- hand gestures
- body positions and Stance
- Non Verbal Communication.
- What is your body saying –the silent signals
Building Rapport instantly
Secrets of attractive people
Dress for Success
-according to the competitive world of business.
Specific and individual guidance and counsel for each participant on the following areas
- Manager Your ‘Visual Image’
- Impeccable Grooming
- Business Formal
- Business Smart Casual
- Woman Executive
- Dress in International Business
- Packing for Business Travel
Develop and convey poise and confidence
- Daily grooming routines
- Make up for women
- How you smell and body odour
- Hair care
- Colour and Style
Fine Dinning & Business Entertaining
- Table setting-Formal, Informal and the Cutlery Placement
- Continental vs American Style
- RSVP , Seating Arrangements
- Silverware Savvy , Chopsticks
- Napkin Placement
- Toasting, Receiving Lines
- Wines, Champagnes and Liqueurs
- Types of Win e Glasses
- How to Eat Various Foods, Foods to Avoid
- Billing & Tipping worldwide
- Thank You Notes
- Senior Executives/ Managers across all Teams
- Young Professionals who wish to be star performers
Ms. Sabira Merchant
business etiquette training
- She is a versatile personality with many admirable qualities. She completed her education in liberal arts from Switzerland.
- She is responsible for training FEMINA MISS INDIAS for the local as well as international competitions and her famous students being the representatives of our country for the Miss India, Miss Universe, Miss Asia Pacific and Mr. International Contest.
- She was always interested in the dramatics arts and stage, and her first major break through was Theatre Group’s “The Word” by Pratap Sharma which was followed by “The Wild Duck”, Tughlaq”, “Duet for One”, “The Idiot”, “Winter Set” and many more. She bagged the All India Critics Award for her role of Blanche Dubois in “A Street Car named Desire”
- She is most popularly known as the “Hostess” for the Quiz Programme, What’s the good Word which was televised in the early 70’s on Doordarshan for a record breaking 15 years.
- She has also acted in Hindi Films including “Trikal” for Shyam Benegal. Amongst Corporate & Business Houses, she has worked with and held sessions for the Taj Group of Hotels, the Jindal Corp, Oracle, Kingfisher Airlines, Owens Corning for their Top Managerial Staff.,Franklin Templeton Investments, Novartis, PowerGrid etc.
Timings 10:00 am – 4:15 pm , Registration begins at 9:30 am
Fees: Rs. 16,500/- + 18 % GST per person
Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 67256200
Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
|“Learning on pronunciation, Enunciation & completing the ends, & many more on usage of words with their meaning. Corporate dressing & table manners including usage of chopstick, wine sequence etc.“
Mr Sushil Gupta – General Manager – RMSI PRIVATE LIMITED
|“Key takeaway on corporate grooming & etiquette.“
Mr Shivangi Agarwal – Sr. Manager- Marketing – RMSI PRIVATE LIMITED
|“Common mistake inn English speaking & communication. Fine dining etiquette.“
Mr Parmanand Goyal – GM – Indian Oil Corporation
|“A lot of new vocabularies and pronunciation which we do wrong way.“
Mr Alok Sen – Technical Manager – RMSI PRIVATE LIMITED
|“Speaking skills & dinning etiquette. Sense of clothing & corporate dressing.“
Mr Manoj Sharma – GM – Finance – Indian Oil Corporation
|“Tips on effective communication, business card exchange, small talk. Dining skills, and pronunciation of words. Corporate & party dressing etiquette.“
Mr Sandeep Gupta – Chief General Manager – Indian Oil Corporation