MIS – Data Visualization
“What gets measured, gets managed”– Peter Drucker
Introduction and Objective:
But “what to measure”, “what about linkages of ‘measure’ to strategic objectives and value creation”, and “how to present it effectively” are the key differentiators of a good “performance dashboard”.
Following the performance dashboard through with “actionable” gets the desired performance delivered.
This course is designed for managers to:
• Understand the broad strategy of their organization,
• Drivers of value creation,
• Identifying relevant key performance indicators;
• To enable them to evolve a framework for a performance dashboard /mis for their organization, and
• A “follow through mechanism” to track the desired performance.
• Creation and presentation of dashboard through excel, the most popular desktop software for corporate.
- Strategy Frameworks & Models
- Linked to maximizing shareholder’s value
- Newly evolving concept of double bottom line , triple bottom line
- Understanding / Developing corporate strategy
- Prerequisites for MIS & Dashboard
- Build Strategy Map
- Strategy to Action
- Critical Metrices and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Identifying what matters the most
- Lead and Lag indicators
- Balanced Scorecard
- Develop Implementation Plan
- Roll out and Strategic Reviews
- Dashboard Design Principles
- Designing the Performance Dashboard in Excel
• Pivot Tables
• Sparklines, Slicers & Timelines
• Linking & Hyperlinking
• Custom Formatting
• Conditional Formatting
• Text to Column Wizard, Export and Import of Data
• Additional Dashboard Components
• Interactive Interface
• PPT Update through Excel
• Ten Questions to Ask Before Distributing Your Dashboard
While it will have real life examples of best of Indian/global businesses across few sectors, this will be an interactive workshop, where course participants get to discuss and evolve performance dashboard for their organizations.
- Business Owners
- Middle/senior functional managers (Operations, Marketing, Finance, HR)
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
- Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +18 % GST per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and Address(For Invoicing):
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- GSTN Number:
- Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.