Emotional Intelligence (2 Days)
From a scientific (rather than a popular) standpoint, emotional intelligence is the ability to accurately perceive your own and others’ emotions; to understand the signals that emotions send about relationships; and to manage your own and others’ emotions. It doesn’t necessarily include the qualities (like optimism, initiative, and self-confidence) that some popular definitions ascribe to it.
Emotional intelligence (EI) in the workplace is vital to being an effective and high-performing member of any team. Business professionals who understand the connection between emotions and actions and can apply EI skills to maximize effectiveness have a stand-out advantage in any organization.
Dr. Daniel Goleman introduced his perspectives on EI in 1995 and has become a world-renowned expert in the field. Goleman’s EI model focuses specifically on the behavioral level, on performance at work and on organizational leadership. He has developed this seminar with AMA to introduce you to this proven model for developing emotional intelligence and provide you with the insight and skills to apply it in making your job and career more effective, satisfying and successful.
• Recognize the Benefits of Developing Emotional Intelligence
• Define Emotional Intelligence Competencies and Origins
• Identify Personal Strengths and Limitations Using the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory
• Apply the Emotional Intelligence Competency Framework to Optimize Professional Performance and to Build Successful Working Relationships
• Build a Personal Development Strategy
What Is Emotional Intelligence and Why Does It Matter?
• Define Emotional Intelligence (EI)
• Comprehend the Neurological and Physiological Underpinnings of EI
• Relate the Behaviors, Impact, and Challenges of EI to Workplace Performance
• Identify Your Workplace Relationships and Their Importance to You and to Others
Emotional Intelligence Competency Framework
• Define Each of the Four Domains in the Emotional Intelligence Framework
• Explain the Relevant Competencies Associated with Each Domain
• Describe Your EI Strengths and Challenges, Providing Personal Examples That Illustrate Your ESCIProfile
• Select Potential Developmental Areas for Enhancing Your EI Skills
• Observe Your Personal Reaction in Response to Your Self-Assessment Results
• Explain the Domain of Self-Awareness and Associated Competencies
• Describe Developmental Activities in the Self-Awareness Domain That Will Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
• Develop Greater Self-Awareness Through a Variety of Activities
• Explain the Domain of Self-Management and Associated Competencies
• Describe Developmental Activities in the Self-Management Domain That Will Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
• Develop Better Self-Management Through a Variety of Activities
• Explain the Domain of Social Awareness and Associated Competencies
• Describe Developmental Activities in the Social Awareness Domain That Will Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
• Develop Greater Social Awareness Through a Variety of Activities
• Explain the Domain of Relationship Management and Associated Competencies
• Describe Developmental Activities in the Relationship Management Domain That Will Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
• Develop Better Relationship Management Through a Variety of Activities
• Consolidate Information Gained from the Assessment and from Reflection into a Practical Action Plan
• Identify One or Two Improvement Areas
• Plan Specific Techniques to Act on Improvement Areas
• Devise Methods to Maintain Focus on Development Plans.
• Business Unit heads
• HR Professionals
• Managers from all disciplines
• Professors and lecturers
• Doctors and medical staff
• EI Consultants and Trainers
- Fees: Rs. 25,000/- + 18% GST per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.