Export Import Documentation & Revised FTP
With the onset of GST regime, there have been lot of concerns regarding LUT/ BOND/ Bank Guarantee, Refunds, fate of export promotion schemes etc.
The Union government recently released the “Mid-Term Review of Foreign Trade Policy” (2015-20) to focuses on leveraging benefits of GST by exporters;
The major highlights of the revised Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), unveiled on 5th Dec. One, increases in duty credit entitlements for specified products and services under the reward schemes.
Two, making advance authorisations available to Authorised Economic Operators (AEO) without requiring them to get the input-output norms approved by the Norms Committee at the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) and many more.
- Highlights of the revised FTP policy.
- Co-relation with schemes of Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) & how to understand various instruments like Advance Authorisation (AA)/ Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)/ Deemed Exports (DE)- post GST.
- Definition under GST (For terms related to Export / Import)
- Understanding Exports under GST
- Zero Rated Supply
- Procedures and Concepts of LUT/Bond for Exports
- Refund of ITC on account of Exports
- Refund of IGST Paid on Exports
- Export Documentation
- GST Tax Invoice / Export Invoice
- Packing List
- Shipping Bill
- Certificate of Origin
- Bills of Lading
- Export Procedure
- Payment Realization and e-BRC
- Imports Documentation & Difficulties
- Import & Duty Calculation under new GST regime
- Practical tips for correct documentation.
The programme is for all
- Finance Managers,
- MBA And Others Dealing In International Market
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Fees: Rs. 8,650/-+ 18% GST per person
Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 67256200
Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.