Export Import Documentation & Procedure
With the onset of GST regime, there have been lot of concerns regarding LUT/ BOND/ Bank Guarantee, refunds, fate of export promotion schemes etc.
- Brief introduction of IGST (the tax replacing CVD & SAD) & Impact of GST on Import and Export
- Co-relation with schemes of Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) & how to understand various instruments like Advance Authorisation (AA)/ Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)/ Deemed Exports (DE)- post GST.
- The modification carried out in documents like Shipping bill and Bill of Entry.
- Importance of purchase management
- The concept of AEO & benefits arising out of AEO
- Customs Tariff & Classification under import / export.
- Various exemption notifications
- Computation of Tax – Value of Supply and Time of Supply
- Value of Supply and Output Tax on Deemed Supplies
- Bad Debt Relief
- The Various Rules for Time of Supply and Its Applications in Rate Change Exempt supplies
- Scope of Tax, Supplies, Place of Supply, Taxable Person and Imports
- Supply and Consideration
- Supply of Goods and Services
- Exempt supplies
- Deemed Supplies
- Place of Supply
- GST on Imports
- Actual documentation- Commercial & Regulatory
- Tax Structure and Input Credit under Import- Export
- Refund of Tax
- Practical tips for correct documentation.
The programme is for all
- Finance Managers,
- MBA And Others Dealing In International Market
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Fees: Rs. 8,650/-+ 18% GST per person
Please write to email@example.com / Call -022 66976892
Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
Cheque favouring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.