GST Audits & Annual Return
As per provisions of section 35 of CGST Act, 2017, GST audit is mandatory for all assessees having turnover of more than Rs. 2 crores. The annual return along with GST audit report needs to be filed before 31st Dec 2018 for the year 2017-18.
The annual return & audit reports formats have recently been notified by the Government. The preparation of annual return will require compiling accurate data from various sources (i.e. GSTR 1, GSTR 3B or books of accounts).
Further, the process of audit of records will involve verification of many aspects including reconciliation, valuation, cross charge etc. A reconciliation between Annual return filed by assessee and sales as per books of accounts need to be certified by the auditor and demands of GST can be raised based on such reconciliation statement.
The process of filing annual returns & conducting audit involves equal participation from the company as they need to gear up with the necessary information in timely manner.
The Workshop will explain the preparations required for filing the reconciliation statement (i.e. in GSTR-9C) and annual return (i.e. GSTR-9A & GSTR-9B).
- Finance & Account Executives
- Tax Consultants
- And Practicing CA, CS
- Who has to furnish GST Audits?
- What is the due date?
- What are the contents of Audit Report?
- Other Related provisions
- Related party transactions
- Transactions relating to Fixed Assets
- Input Tax Credits
- Records and documents to be maintained
- Reverse Charge Implications
- Treatment of advances
- Proposed Return Filing process
- Recent amendments in GST Law
10. Complex Audit Issues
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org /Call or WhatsApp on 022-67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.