Provident Fund, ESIC, Gratuity, Bonus,Statutory Compliances
There are number of labour laws applicable to run a business organisation. Therefore each organisation needs to know about them, so that they can be complied with. In case of any failure, ignorance of law will not be acceptable. In the modern times, all corporate organisations therefore make every effort to ensure that all labour laws as applicable to their kind of organisation where are complied with.
Moreover the programme allows you to catch up on all developments in this filed with value for all those who need to stay on top of this area of law. It helps in creating a healthy work culture in organisation with employers and employees. With the objective of making the corporate managers aware about the most important of such laws and their broad provisions, the programme has been organised.
With Latest Amendments:
- The Employees Provident Fund Act 1952 & Pension Scheme 1995.
- The Employees State Insurance e Scheme (ESIC) 1948.
- The Payment of Bonus Act 1948.
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- The Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923.
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
- The Maharashtra State Profession Tax Act, 1975.
- The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953.
The programme will cover the following aspects for above acts:
- Recent / Latest Amendments
- Coverage & applicability
- Important highlights
- Compliance aspects
- Care to be taken by the employer to avoid penal consequences
- Important judicial pronouncements
- Practical issues in day to day compliance.
The programme will cover the following aspects for above acts:
- What is coverable limit of ESI w.e.f from 1st January, 2017?
- Whether ESI is applicable on Gross Salary or Basic Salary?
- ESI, PF Act is applicable to whom and what is its benefit.
- Unemployment benefit – payable under the ESI Act? & When?
- Whether voluntary coverage under possible under ESI & PF?
- ESI Covered Employees after retirement – what is eligibility criteria.
- PF / ESIC: – Documents for Registration / obtaining Code Number.
- ESI & PF payment has to be made before which date.
- Whether ESIC Act is Applicable after attaining the 65 years of age.
- What is the Magic salary / wages of Rs. 15000/- (Basic + D.A) under Provident Fund Act?
- Whether digital signature is compulsory under PF Act?
- Who are Excluded Employee under Provident Fund.
- If Basic Salary is Rs. 18,500/-, Whether PF is compulsorily applicable (Newly Joined Employee) ?
- Under Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme under PF what is maximum amount payable?
- Whether Employee Deposit Link Insurance (EDLI) is applicable to all the employees who are covered under Provident Fund Act?
- What is minimum amount payable under Employee Deposit Link Insurance (EDLI) as per recent amendement?
- What is minimum administrative charges in the PF Challan A/c No.II and Ac. XXII under EPF Act. When company is n operation as well as what will be the administrative charges when company is not functioning?
- Whether EPF member can discontinue his membership while in employment?
- Minimum number of attendance required for eligibility of bonus.
- Calculation and Forfeiture of Gratuity and Bonus.
- Bonus is Payable on Rs. 7,000/- or minimum wages under schedule employment when basic + DA is Rs. 21,000/-
- Whether monthly Bonus is payable under the Bonus Act? If yes then how?
- What is salary / wages (Basic + D.A) limit and on what amount Bonus is calculated.
- When Gratuity is applicable and payable.
- Gratuity is payable on which components of salary ?
- What is the maximum limit under the Gratuity Act, for which Income tax exemption can be claimed?
- When female employee is entitled for the maternity benefit and when it can be forfeited.
- Is there limit for ex-gratia payment? Is it compulsory?
- Which four days are compulsory under Maharashtra Shops &Establishment Act
- Whether we can keep our Establishment / Shop open for 365 days under Maharashtra Shops &Estb. Act?
- Under Maharashtra Shops &Estb, Act whether Casual Leave and Sick Leave is compulsory?
- Whether Employer can pay more amount of Gratuity then prescribed under the Act? If yes under what circumstances?
- What is recent amendment in Maternity Benefit Act? Whether it is for 12 weeks are 26 weeks?
- Minimum Number of Days attendance required is required for entitlement of Maternity under Maternity Benefit Act
- Recent amendments / updates on PF, ESI, Bonus Act?
- Contract Employees: – PF; ESI; Bonus; Gratuity; payable by whom.
Who should attend:
- Corporate (Manufacturing, Trading and Service Industry)
- HR Personnel and Pay Roll Processing Personnel
- Admin and Finance Department Personnel
- Traders and Businessmen
- Labour Law Practioners
- Salary Department
- Labour Law Compliance Personnel
- Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant,
- Advocates, Chartered Financial Analyst
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
• Fees: Rs. 8,650 /- + 18% GST per person.
• Please write to email@example.com/Call -022 67256200
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
• Fees include lunch, tea, course material etc.
|“The topic cleared with details knowledge about PF & ESIC. Things which were not known are understand.“
Ms Vishakha Kotkar – Deputy Manager -IDBI Trusteeship Services Ltd.
||“Good knowledge on labour law. Latest updates on labour laws.“
Mr Sanjay Arjun Mane – SR. Manager -Kishinchand Chellaram India Pvt. Ltd.
|“Current amendment, knowledge updation, upgrading.
Some facts of pension/ maternity/ PF rules (deeply).“
Mr Sandeep Naik – Executive HR – Navin Fluorine International Limited
|“Queries regarding training topics has been solved. New ideas & cases have opted.“
Mr Vikas Dewangan – Communication Assistant (HR) – Century Textile and Industries Ltd.
|“I had understand things of Indian Labour Compliance. Overall session was very well, which is very much helpful for handling employees daily query.“
Mr Himanshu Bhasin – Assistant Manager – Amazon India
|“Queries pertaining to daily HR work related to Labour Law companies resolved. My all doubts were clear at the end of the workshop.“
Mr Ajeet Asthana – DGM- HR – RITES Ltd
|“Got the holistic ideas of labour law and direction for future. Insight into the various acts and critical areas.“
Mr Raju Karmakar – Sr. Manager – Srei Equipment Finance Ltd.
|“Better understanding about labour law. Cleared doubts & queries.“
Mr Niraj Srivastava – Manager – North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd.