Princeton Academy conducts programmes for Working Professionals that are designed to provide timely learning interventions that help them upskill and progress in their careers.
Programmes are available –
- Across multiple business areas,
- For different seniority levels,
- In various national and international locations.
How do you know it’s time for an executive education course ?
No matter how seasoned an executive are, the ever-changing business world requires even the most experienced leaders to adapt by learning both new skills and new ways of thinking.
Here are some circumstances in which you’ll know it’s time to start looking at executive education programmes.
- You’re getting promoted (or want to be)
- You want to discover that which you do not yet know you don’t know
- You’re considering switching careers and want to start gaining skills and knowledge in a new field while still at your current job
- Your employer wants you to go for it.