Training Needs Analysis & Assessing the Impact of Training
Attend this workshop to get equipped with the tools and techniques to successfully undertake skills audits. Delegates will delve into bench marking and preparing learning and development schemes. This workshop is interactive and delivers training on identifying and developing the skills and knowledge required to plan training to further business objectives. It is ideal for those who manage teams or are responsible for HR training.
This workshop also equips participants with a comprehensive framework to help them assess the impact of training on employees in their organisation. Participants will delve into the crucial questions “What difference is the training making and how do we know?”.
Delegates will learn how to use this framework for planning and implementing a diagnostic process to generate clear statements of the business, performance and learning objectives for an investment in training.
The course is centred on the following topics:
- Understand Business connections to T&D
- Understand Capacity Capabilty Equation
- Understand Integrated Approach to Learning
- TNI/ TNA Process
- Sources of Learning needs
- Competencies and Competencies Frameworks
- Identifying knowledge and skill gaps
- Prioritizing the gap fulfilment requirements
- Understand how to carry out a training needs analysis
- Write and use a learning development plan
- Designing objectives based training
- Identifying appropriate solutions
- Increasing transfer of learning – Learning Styles
- Increasing learner engagement
- Deliver return on investment in training
- Overview of the evaluation process
- Developing objectives at Kirkpatrick’s four levels:
- Linking needs assessment with evaluation
- Philips MODEL
- The ROI Methodology model
- Developing an evaluation strategy
- Working with hard and soft data – Training Analytics
- Results-based process
- Improved value from training
- The cost of not doing it
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed towards HR professionals responsible for learning and development and for planning, providing and justifying the training of staff.
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Regiser
- Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to email@example.com
o.in / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.