- This event has passed.
Negotiation Skills – Bangalore
21 December, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm₹8650
The Lalit – Bangalore
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1445945243729-f27f0697-6199″][vc_column_text]Negotiation is the principal day-to-day activity of most professionals. Experience can make us confident negotiators, but it may not make us better negotiators. Negotiation occurs in business, non-profit organizations, legal proceedings, among nations and in personal situations in everyday life. Every corporate professional whether working in human resources, purchase, marketing, operations, projects, finance or any other function need to negotiate with team members and stakeholders to deliver the desired outcome.
Most of the people get confused with bargaining and negotiation; bargaining is based on win-lose proposition, whereas negotiation is based on win-win principle. Negotiation is a set of strategies, techniques, behavioural styles and skills that can be learned and developed by any professional. The global best practices and unique set of strategic and tactical tools to perform effective negotiations will be discussed.
- Introduction to Negotiations,
- Negotiation and Bargaining,
- Types of Negotiations
- Stages of Negotiation
- Key Concepts of Negotiation:
- Reservation Price
- Value Creation
- Preparing for Negotiation,
- 9 step process
- Negotiation strategies
- How to conduct Negotiation
- Barriers to Agreement,
- Negotiation Skills
- Case studies & Exercises
5 highly useful templates which will help you to perform following key negotiation tasks:
- How to prepare for Negotiation?
- How to identify your BATNA?
- How to set your Reservation Price?
- How to assess the other side’s Position & Interests?
- How to discover the Authority- Theirs and Yours?
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Target Audience” tab_id=”1462008201033-f8e09b28-eb20″][vc_column_text]
This Programme has been specifically designed for middle to Senior level managers irrespective of their functions, hierarchical positions and business involvement – be it in private/public sector organisations, multinational companies or government organisations.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to Register” tab_id=”1445945243925-86aeb5fe-cc31″][vc_column_text]Timings: 9:30 am – 5:45 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +15 % service tax per person.
- Please write to email@example.com/ Call -022 66976892/74
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
How to Register:
• Fees: Rs. 8,650/- +15% service tax per person.
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 66976892
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]