panel_start Introduction panel_end
(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2 Sessions 3 hours each)
In a world with an 8-second attention span, gaining attention isn’t easy.
Good Communication skills play an important part in determining an individualÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s work effectiveness and career success. It vital to strengthen relationships, eliminate costly misunderstandings, motivate employees and foster team work.
Drawing from a background in theatre and voice Ms. Sabira Merchant has taken all of that knowledge, hard work, education, and training Ã¢â‚¬â€œto take your communication game to the next level
After this workshop youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll astonish, electrify, and inspire your audiences.
panel_start Course Details panel_end
Advanced Communication Skills
- Understanding the skills you already possess
- Assessing your effectiveness and identifying improvement areas
- Understanding effective body language and appropriate word choice
- Finding mutual connections or similarities to enhance communication
- Controlling emotions and establishing the right tone of voice
- Storytelling with imagery, passion and evocative language
- The formula for influence; Authority, Presence and Impact.
- About what confidence actually is and how to become more confident.
- How to connect and build strong relationships with individuals or groups.
- The method on how to deal with fear.
Clothes create impact. In todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s world, how you dress when conducting business is an integral part of your visual resume. When you walk in through the door, whether pitching for a contract or meeting your global CEO, your attire sends a silent yet powerful signal.
It conveys, at a non-verbal level, your competence and attitude towards the person you are meeting – after all, we all dress up when we want to impress.
Dress for Success
-according to the competitive world of business.
Specific and individual guidance and counsel for each participant on the following areas:
- Manager Your Ã¢â‚¬ËœVisual ImageÃ¢â‚¬â„¢
- Impeccable Grooming
- Business Formal
- Business Smart Casual
- Woman Executive
- Dress in International Business
panel_start Faculty panel_end
Ms. Sabira Merchant
- She is a versatile personality with many admirable qualities. She completed her educatio n in liberal arts from Switzerland.
- She is responsible for training FEMINA MISS INDIAs for the local as well as international competitions and her famous students being the representatives of our country for the Miss India, Miss Universe, Miss Asia Pacific and Mr. International Contest.
- She was always interested in the dramatics arts and stage, and her first major break Ã¢â‚¬â€œ through was Theatr e GroupÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“The WordÃ¢â‚¬Â by Pratap Sharma which was followed by Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Wild DuckÃ¢â‚¬Â, TughlaqÃ¢â‚¬Â, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Duet for OneÃ¢â‚¬Â, Ã¢â‚¬Å“The IdiotÃ¢â‚¬Â, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Winter SetÃ¢â‚¬Â and many more. She bagged the All India Critics Award for her role of Blanche Dubois in Ã¢â‚¬Å“A Street Car named DesireÃ¢â‚¬Â
- She is most popularly known as the Ã¢â‚¬Å“HostessÃ¢â‚¬Â for the Quiz Programme, WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the good Word which was televised in the early 70Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s on Doordarshan for a recor d breaking 15 years.
- She has also acted in Hindi Films including Ã¢â‚¬Å“TrikalÃ¢â‚¬Â for Shyam Benegal. Amongst Corporate & Business Houses, she has worked with and held sessions for the Taj Group of Hotels, the Jindal Corp, Oracle, Kingfisher Airlines, Owens Corning for their Top Managerial Staff., Franklin Templeton Investments, Novartis, PowerGrid etc.
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 4,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to register@princetonacademy co in
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790 / 9769579090
- Mention the name of Participant, company, contact details.