The Exercise of Authority, and Management of Self in Organisation
This course presents and discusses aspects of psychology that can offer insights into the nature of leadership. The ways in which both natural evolution and cultural evolution have shaped human behaviour are addressed, as well as recent findings from neuroscience.
These psychological issues are reviewed from the perspective of potential interventions to enhance organisational performance.
Often leaders have to deal with complex situations, where both the current status and the desired status are unknowable. Complexity science and psychology have come together to offer insights into these intangible matters, and the module will demonstrate some practical techniques for dealing with complexity.
The primary task of this workshop will be to study the exercise of Authority in various Roles through the interpersonal, the inter- group, and the international relations that develop within the Conference Staff to start with, within Members, and between Conference Staff and Members, in the context of this conference as a temporary institution of learning.
What you will learn
This course aims to develop more effective leaders and followers through the following knowledge and skills:
- Assessing the value of key psychological approaches for understanding leadership
- Understanding the principles of how behaviour relates to organisational performance
- Debating the relevance of complex leadership to defence
- Evaluating the benefits of thinking skills for supporting effective leadership
The training will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of emotional intelligence to the particular needs of their workplace.
- Improve teamwork and team-building skills through greater emotional intelligence
- Enhance cooperation through better relationship building skills
- Develop an emotionally intelligence work environment
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Importance of perception
- Removing emotional blindspots
Psychology of Leadership
- Theories of leadership
- Importance of self-concept
- Understanding personality styles
- Optimizing our personality strengths
- Adaptability in dealing with different personalities
- Task versus relationship oriented leadership
Apply Psychology in Leading in an Emotionally Intelligent Way
- Enhancing self-awareness
- Empathy: Increase your level of social awareness
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Influencing and inspiring people
- Identifying personality disorders
- Managing difficult behaviour & poor performance
Communication for Successful Leadership
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Psychology of persuasion
- Creating an inspiring vision
- Solving people problems at work
- Non-alienation for high EQ leadership
- Developing leadership integr
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register:
• Fees: Rs. 60,000/- +18% GST per person.
• Please write to email@example.com /Call -022-67256200
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.