Negotiation is the principal day-to-day activity of most professionals. Negotiation occurs in business, non-profit organizations, legal proceedings, among nations and in personal situations in everyday life. Every corporate professional whether working in human resources, purchase, marketing, operations, projects, finance or any other function needs to negotiate with team members and stakeholders to deliver the desired outcome.
Every individual wanting to hone his/her negotiation skills also need to understand how our brain and thinking processes affect one’s style. This will help to fine tune one’s style and strategies to get more satisfactory outcomes.
The field of Negotiations is no different from the other areas of management where supplementing our experiential learning with theoretical framework has unfailingly produced enhanced performance. The same time tested recipe can add to our skills and comfort level particularly in negotiations involving complex, multiple issues and conflicting interests. The importance of relationship and how to factor it in our negotiation forms an important part of our workshop.
- How to identify a successful Negotiation
- Brain and Negotiations
- Types of Negotiations
- Stages of Negotiation
- Preparing for Negotiation:
- Reservation Price
- How to create value (Win-Win)
- Factoring in relationship in strategies
- Tactics Skillful negotiators use
6 highly useful templates which will help you to perform following key negotiation tasks skillfully:
- How to prepare for Negotiation?
- How to identify your BATNA?
- How to set your Reservation Price?
- How to assess the other side’s Position & Interests?
- How to create value
- How to build relationship for success
This Programme has been specifically designed for middle to Senior level managers irrespective of their functions, hierarchical positions and business involvement – be it in private/public sector organisations, multinational companies or government organisations.
• Fees: Rs. 8,950/- + 18% GST per person.
• Please write to- email@example.com /Call -022 67256200
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
• Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc
|“How to negotiate under different scenarios.“
Ms Ruchika Mehra – Senior Sales Manager – Heckly India
|“Experience about corporate level negotiation/ issues. Thinking of different aspect.“
Mr Rupesh Chheda – Procurement Manager – Quinnox Consultancy Services Limited
|“I can use trainee input in professional life. I learned various ways of negotiations which can be used in day to day work.“
Mr Nakul Akant – Sr. Engineer – Bobst India Pvt. Ltd.