In a dynamic world, the role of HR is central in tapping the vast potential of human capital and interestingly, blending it with automation and digitization in unique ways. HR analytics is pivotal in identifying, measuring and articulating the objectives and outcomes of different programs.
This Workshop is intended to orient those that are not familiar with HR Analytics. The key to success in people analytics is to focus on and prioritize business questions of value to your company or organization. This Workshop will provide very practical pathways for those entering the field of HR and People Analytics. Specifically, it will show how to approach an analysis project, show how to properly select metrics, discuss how to design dashboards with the business problems in mind and provide important people analytics examples to get you started, introduce the concept of a linkage map to connect business measurements.
The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently. It is known that those HR organizations that collect effectiveness data are more likely to be strategic partners. This program helps the HR Professionals in identifying those key aspects of their employee data which should be measured and analyzed in order to meet the organizations’ Business goals.
This Workshop will help to understand:
- The evolution and importance of HR Analytics
- Benefits of implementing Human Resource Analytics
- Implementation of the HR measures in their score cards
- Relationship that critical outcomes has with different lag and lead indicators
- Report using an HR dashboard
- Learn how to apply trend analysis and predictive analytics
Following is the course outline
MODULE 1- Basic understanding
- Impact of HR in Business
- HR Analytics origin and evolution
- Connectivity to Business Analytics
- Benefits of implementing HR Analytics
MODULE 2- Key Success Factors and Value Drivers
- Linking HR to Business drivers
- Values Drivers to Business
- Key Success Factors
- HR aspects of Scorecards (Balanced Scorecard and independent or linked HR Scorecard)
MODULE 3- Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of the right metrics
- Developing the cause and effect equations
- Evolving the Metric Trees
- KPI Tree for talent acquisition
- KPI Trees for talent development
- KPI Trees for performance management
- Metric indicators for compensation
Module 4 – Analysis Tools and Reports
- Implementing Statistical Tools
- Trend Analysis & Predictive analytics
- Creating charts and graphs and HR Dashboards
The basic structure of the Workshop sessions is built around experiential learning; simulation, exercises, critique and feedback. The learning points are driven home further by way of the participants’ feedback and their personal understanding, feeling and learning out of the exercises. The Facilitators’ observations and interpretations in context of the “ global” experiences and benchmarks further reinforce this.
- HR professionals who want to ensure that measurement of HR
- Managers of different levels using metrics to maximize performance of their people
- General Mangers developing measures of HR effectiveness and impact in their respective functions performance
Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm , Registration begins at 9:00 am
How to Register –
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/- + 18% GST per person.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
- Cheque favoring Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.
Full Details via Whats App
Full Details via Email