panel_start Introduction panel_end
The programme on Data Science for Business is a mix of data analysis and optimization tools, and primarily covers the recent developments in the area of machine learning. It will have a strong focus on applications and working of the algorithms so that the participants get a thorough insight in the field of data science.
The programme takes a practice-based approach for teaching concepts and tools that are needed for making data driven decisions in business. The participants in this course are expected to have a strong quantitative background to be able to finish the course successfully.
panel_start Objective panel_end
The objective of the course is to introduce various methods from the domains of machine learning and optimization that will be useful to make business decisions when faced with large amount of data. The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Train the participants on handling both small and large amount of data and perform tasks such as classification and predictive modelling. The training will be useful in automating business operations decisions with the use of data.
- Train the participants on using important data analysis and optimization libraries that are available off-the-shelf.
- Give an insight to the participants on how data-driven ideas are being used to develop artificial intelligence technologies to enhance human potential and solve challenging problems using machines.
panel_start Course content panel_end
Following are the concepts that will be covered during the programme.
- Introduction to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Machine Learning, Models and Concepts
- Classification Techniques
- Clustering Techniques
- Dimensionality Reduction for Large Datasets
- Data Visualizations
- Association Rules Mining
- Applications of Analytics in Business
Applications: Following are the products that the participants will be trained on building during this programme:
- A platform that assesses the credit worthiness of banking customers and automatically makes loan decisions.
- A recommendation engine that identifies customer characteristics based on their past purchases and makes recommendations
- Location clustering for routing of vehicles to efficiently provide service to customers in diverse localities
- Classification of data and Regression analysis and prediction
- Clustering data
- Associative rule to associate data
- Implementing Learning also algorithms
- Evaluating methods, the codes/models/datasets for all the above products will be shared with the participants during the programme.
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 4,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to email@example.com
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790 / 9769579090
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- You will Receive a Certificate of course completion
- The course structure will be just like in the face to face workshops.
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space for yourself.