panel_start Overview panel_end
Organizations have always had to evolve and adapt, but no.w they must do so at a faster clip than ever. The rate of change happening today is significantly greater than it was two decades ago, making change management an ever-present challenge in every industry.
All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. This workshop will give managers tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
More than ever, work roles and organisations are in a state of flux with changes in structure, re-deployment, return to work, redundancy and personal crisis. Hence it is importa.nt to understand not onl.y how to initiate change management process but also sustain it.
Change takes place on three different levels:
- the Individual
- the Team
- the Organisation
Organizational change management has to happen at all three levels as they are interrelated.
In this course participants will:
- Learn about effective change management strategies
- Understand and recognise individual motivators for change and how to use them
- Recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Develop a change management & communications plan
- Gain skills required to lead a change project, celebrating a successful change and sharing the benefits and results with all staff
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions & fact
- Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change
- Learn to foster resiliency throughout a change project
- Understand the importance of flexibility and how to foster this strategy throughout a change project
panel_start Course Outline panel_end
Preparing for Change
- Defining your strategy
- Building the team
Identifying the WIIFM
- What’s in it for me?
- Building support
Understanding Cycle of Emotions for the Individual
- Passive acceptan.ce
Managing the Change
- Developing a change management plan
- Developing a communication plan
- Implementing the plans
- Gathering data
- Addressing concerns and issues
- Evaluating and adapting
Making it all Worthwhile
- Leading status meetings
- Celebrating successes
- Sharing the results and benefits
Using Appreciative Inquiry
- The four stages
- The purpose of AI
- Examples and case studies
Bringing People to your Side
- A dash of emotion
- Plenty of facts
- Bringing it all together
- What is resiliency ?
- Why is it importa.nt ?
- Steps for the leader and individual
- What is flexibility?
- Why is it importa.nt?
The Ultimate Online Learning Experience