panel_start Overview panel_end
Covid 19 & its Legal implications
The unprecedented situation due to Covid- 19 initially led to a freeze on virtually all commercial activities and continues to cause hindrances in the performance of contractual obligations.
In the present scenario, one of the predominant questions faced by businesses is whether this pandemic and consequential lockdown would be treated as a Ã¢â‚¬Å“Force MajeureÃ¢â‚¬Â event and / or would amount to a Ã¢â‚¬Å“Frustration of ContractÃ¢â‚¬Â.
The piece meal exemptions and relaxations from time to time have added to the confusion as each relaxation or exemption would have some impact on the duration of the force majeure.
panel_start Course Content panel_end
- Indian Contract Act
- Essential conditions for validity of contracts
- General Structure of Contracts ( GCC and SCC)
- Important Legal clause of Contracts and its governing legal principle with Focus on Covid-19 situation
- Breach and material Breach of contracts
- Termination of contracts
- Time is essence
- Force Majeure
- Frustration of Contracts
- In depth Analysis of Impact of Covid-19 on:
- Frustration of Contracts and its Applicability with example
- Force Majure and its Applicability with Example
- The Way Forward to get the Relief by claiming under Covid-19
- Important Tips for drafting of Contract to take care situation like Covid-19
- Case Study
- Q & A, Discussions
- Methodology & Certificates-
- Demonstration of actual documents, Lectures & Interaction
- A Certificate of participation will be presented to the participants
panel_start Time & Duration panel_end
Timings : 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Duration : 3 sessions of 2 hours each
panel_start How To Register panel_end
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST Per PersonÃ‚Â
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790 / 9769579090
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- You will Receive a Certificate of course completion
- The course structure will be just like in the face to face workshops.Ã‚Â
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space for yourself.