– By Ms. Sabira Merchant
Inspire confidence and trust —in your clients, subordinates, peers through excellent Executive Presence.
Ms. Sabira Merchant is a renowned corporate trainer who has mentored Top CEOs and senior management in executive presence. She is most popularly known as the “Hostess” for the Quiz Programme, “What’s the good Word” televised on Doordarshan, for a record breaking 15 years.
In this live online workshop she covers the evolving Workplace Etiquette, Communication skills, Corporate Dressing and Grace to transform you into charismatic personalities.
Conversation and Communication Skills:
- Connecting with People.
- Art of ‘how to join a conversation’
- Etiquette for Social Business Events
- Networking for Business
- Conducting Small Talk
- Enhance your pronunciation, diction and spoken abilities.
- Being a good, “story-teller”
- Developing conversation starters
- knowing the right thing to say in any given situation.
- You’ll learn questions, phrases and expressions that you can use
- Open-loop questions invite further discussion
Public Speaking & Elevator Speech
- Power words to use often
- Voice Modulation
- Proper articulation
- Projecting Self Confidence
- Body Language
Personal feedback and guidance given by Ms. Merchant to each participant.
Dress for Success
- Manage Your ‘Visual Image’
- Impeccable Grooming
- Business Formal
- Business Smart Casual
- Latest styles and colours in Corporate dressing
- Dress in International Business
- Table setting
- Silverware Savvy , Chopsticks
- Napkin Placement
- How to Eat Various Foods, Foods to Avo id
- Thank You Notes