& Finance Bill 2022 -23
w.r.t. Importers / Exporters
Traditionally in India the word “Taxation has stood for Incom e Tax. It is for this reason that the subject of Indirect Taxation of which Customs is a part has been an area of neglect on the part of Corporate, Professionals in the field of Taxation and Individuals. This neglect of the area of Customs is also reflected in Syllabi of Professional Courses such as CA, ICWA, Company Secretary, M.B.A(Finance) and even L.L.B.
As Indian Economy tries to integrate itself with global economy, the volume of import and export to and from India is poised for quantum jump. While succe ss in imports will be ensured by controlling landed cos t of imports, the export operation would be successful if transaction cos t of export is reduced. This requires a good knowledge on the part of importers and exporters about Customs Law & Practices. With large number of Free Trade Agreement/preferential Trade Agreements in existence and in offing, the knowledge about Customs has become all the more imperative.
The objective of this webinar is to acquaint the participants with nuances of Customs Law Practices and Process w.r.t. Importers & Exporters
panel_start Course Content panel_end
- Customs Correlation
- Customs organization & Customs Tariff
- Customs concepts ( common mistakes)
- Customs and Import documentation
- Customs and Export documentation
- Salient provisions of Customs Act
- Features of Customs Tariff Act
- Budget 2022-23 – Salient Features and Changes
- HS Code 2022 & Customs Tariff
- Customs Classification, Valuation
- A study of Valuation Rules-2007
- Refun d
- Less-charge Demand
- Project Import
- Advance Ruling Authority
- Settlement Commission
- Fine and Penalties.
panel_start Special Feature panel_end