One of the biggest myths is that cybersecurity is just an IT problem.
Decisions about cybersecurity have implications throughout the organization not only for technology-focused teams, but for every team.
It onl y takes one bad actor or one mistake to put the entire organization in jeopardy. Therefore, all of us have a role to play in keeping our organization secure. Creating a cybersecure organization is a necessary goal today.
When a security breach happens, the disruption and damage can vary widely, often having significant operational and financial implications. Sophisticated phishing schemes, ransomware, and data breaches are on the rise, and their level of complexity is increasing. With data running into terabytes finding evidence of criminal activity is like finding a needle in the haystack. That is where e-forensics comes in. It helps you to gather the e-evidence which then can be presented in court to put criminals behind bars.
This online program is for business managers and executives looking to build an acti on plan for a more cyber resilient organization. Cyber Security workshop makes you well versed with the processes and practices followed for protecting data from unauthorised attacks. It will enable you to detect vulnerabilities, ward off attacks and manage emergency situations.
- Digital Revolution & Its Impact
- Cyber Warfare & Cyber Crime – How it affects Us
- Cyber Criminals and Digital Underworld- understanding the Threat landscape
- Cyber Crime in India
- Indian Cyber Law
- Types of Cyber Crimes
- Examples of Cyber Crimes (India Specific + Some International)
- Improving Defences with Systems and Technology
- Building a Culture of Cybersecurity against the Worlds most notorious hackers tools.
- Protecting Yourself
- At Workplace
- Your Money – Internet Banking / Credit / Debit Cards
- Your Online Identity
- Danger of Social Media – Risks & Safeguards
- Mobile Phones -Risks & Safeguards
- WFH : Do’s & don’ts
- Digital Forensics
- Exposure to some of the latest techniques of digital forensics and its relevance and use within civil and criminal cases, including computer forensics, mobile phon.e forensics and cell site analysis.
- Indian Legal Perspective for Electronic Data and e-Commerce
- Cyber Crime incident handling
- Network security &measuring risk exposure
- Web application security
Princeton Academy resources https://princetonacademy.in/resources/
Cyber Laws in India https://www.meity.gov.in/content/cyber-laws