panel_start Introduction panel_end
From Data Analyst to Data Scientist
No Prior Programming knowledge required
Data is generated every day, every minute and every second in the business. Ability to analyze some correlation and identify a trend often creates all the difference.
Often it is assumed that you need a deep understanding of statistics and background of programming to predict trends. Actually it is the opposite! You need a good business sense, an understanding of your day-to-day environment to learn how to use and plot the data.
The tools have been made very simple and easy to learn through our practical hands-on 30-hours course. This will be led by a senior experienced instructor who will take you through cleaning the data, organizing the data, sorting the data, and then trying to make a trend out of it. You maybe in the HR, marketing, finance or operations function, our unique program will help those who are keen to learn data analysis but do not have programming background.
We can also undertake one on one training to provide the learning at your pace.
panel_start Why Data Analytics panel_end
Data Science has risen in popularity of late and there has been a rapid increase of accessible sources of data and the tools to work with it for students interested in this buzzing field.
The demand for Data Scientists far exceeds the supply. This is a serious problem in a data-driven world that we are living in today. As a result, most organizations are willing to pay high salaries for professionals with appropriate Data Science skills. Data science training online will help you become proficient in Data Science, R programming language, Data Analysis, Big Data, and more. Thus, you can easily accelerate your career in this evolving domain and take it to the next level
Data Science has become a significant factor for the organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth.
- For Marketing Professionals: with Data science you can efficiently implement marketing campaigns that help you understand why, when, and how of the consumer behavior. You can strategize and deliver a real personalized experience, leaving your customer feel special while buying your product or being a part of your online community.
- For HR Professionals: HR can produce a better insight into the current and future employees. Data science brings about a more robust and evidence-based way of decision making. Managers will rely more on tangible evidence rather than experience and gut feelings
- For Accounts & Finance professionals: Data Science has the potential to strengthen business decision-making, financial management, risk management and internal audit.
- For Supply Chain Professionals: Robust data analytics, procurement managers can uncover new insights from data to use in negotiations, vendor segmentation and performance management, and annual purchasing strategy.
panel_start Key Features panel_end
- Access to expert advice
- Real time problem solving
- 42 Hrs Instructor-led Training
- 28 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- Flexible Schedule
- 56 Hrs Project Work & Exercises
- Certification and Job Assistance
panel_start Course Outline panel_end
- Introduction to Data Science with R
- Data Exploration
- Data Manipulation
- Data Visualization
- Introduction to Statistics
- Machine Learning
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees and Random Forest
- Unsupervised Learning
- Association Rule Mining and Recommendation Engines
28 hours of Self-paced Course Content
Capstone Projects: Two major projects will be covered
panel_start Date & Time panel_end
No. of hours: 42 hours of Instructor Led Course
28 hours of Self Paced Course Content
56 hours of Capstone Project
No Prior Programming knowledge required
Batch Starts from 1st March
Ã‚Â· Monday Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Friday Batch
Ã‚Â· Saturday Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Sunday Batch
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 35,500/- per person (All inclusive)
- Please write to email@example.com
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- You will Receive a Certificate of Merit on successful completion