For New Recruits
30-60-90 Day Plan
For a World Class Experience
Effective onboarding is essential for new employees to integrate into a company’s culture and become productive members of the team. In this training session, participants will learn how to design a comprehensive onboarding program that spans 30, 60 and 90 days. By the end of this training session, participants will learn the tools which they need to create a world-class onboarding experience that will lead to the successful career and retention of the new employees in the organization.
- Importance of effective onboarding.
- Identify key elements of successful onboarding programs.
- Develop a 30-60-90 day onboarding plan for new employees.
- Create a roadmap for measuring the succe ss of the onboarding program.
- Pre-boarding – The connect & Importance
- Onboarding – Inculcating the culture & practices.
- Execution of Onboarding Plan.
- Measuring Succe ss of the Onboarding Program.
- Conclusion and Next Steps.
- Importance of Onboarding
- Benefits of Effective Onboarding
- Common Onboarding Challenges
Elements of a Successful Onboarding Program
- Pre-boarding Activities
- Orientation and Training
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring
- Integration into the Team and Company Culture
- Performan ce Evaluation and Feedback
Designing a 30-60-90 Day Onboarding Plan
- Overview of the 30-60-90 Day Plan
- Defining Goals and Objectives for Each Phase
- Developing a detailed plan for each phase
- Incorporating Feedback and Measuring Succe ss
Implementation & Execution of Onboarding Plan
- Communication & Coordination with key Stakeholders
- Onboarding Timeline and Execution Plan
- Overcoming Obstacles and Adapting to changing circumstances
Measuring Succe ss of the Onboarding Program
- Key Performan ce Indicators (KPIs) for Onboarding
- Collecting and Analyzing feedback from new Employees and Managers
- Continual Improvement and Iteration of the Onboarding Program
Action Plan for Developing & Implementation a World- Class Onboarding Experience