For a Competitive Organisation
- Need for having HR Policies and Procedures in an organisation. Applicability of HR Policies on Employees and Workers.
- Communicating the commitment of Top Management thru’ organisation’s Vision, Mission statements and organisational culture & values to employees.
- Policies related to Manpower Plan, Recruitment & Selection, Salary and Compensation, Statutory Benefits, Learning & Development, Employees Morale and Motivation and Disciplinary Action and separation.
- Understanding financial implications of the HR Policies – Computing cost – benefit analysis.
- Proposing and obtaining approval of new HR policies.
- Review and Revision of HR Policies.
Need for HR Policies & Procedure :
- Policies for effective control and guidance of human resources,
- HR policies and Organisation Culture, Code of Conduct
HR Policies – Policies related to Punctuality and Leaves
- Policies related to Working Hours, Weekly Off, Over-stay, Comp-Off etc.
- Policies for Leaves & Holidays – Earned Leave, Casual & Sick Leave etc.,
Policies related to Benefits and Compensation
- Wages & Salary, Salary Grades and Components,
- Statutory Benefits viz., Bonus, Gratuity, Maternity Benefits, Welfare Fund etc.
Performan ce Management & Reward & Recognition
- Policies for Probation Review, Performanc e Management
- Employee’s Reward & Recognition policies. Employee Motivation & Morale.
- Policies for Equality, Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Work
- Grievance Handling Policy, Prohibition of Bonded System and child labour
- Policies related to Work from Home, Employees Health & Wellness
- Profit Sharing and ESOP policies, Whistle-Blower Policy
Policies for World Class Organisation
- Policies for Fair Treatment & Equality including – LGBTQ community, Right to Association, Employees participation in Management