Issues related to import-export related services still persists despite launching of IT enabled services by the office of the DGFT.
The online portal of the directorate general of foreign trade DGFT serves as a stumbling block for exporters, particularly the online issuance of certificate of origin.
The lack of prompt cooperation along with online system issues affect the release of certificate of origin which in turn delays the process of export shipments.
Exporters and importers find themselves saddled with delays and their concerns are going unanswered which has hampered ease of doing business and put them in a tizzy.
This workshop will address these concerns of exporters & importers related to the online portal.
- Overview of Role of Compliances for Exporters
- Basic Online Process and Compliances with DGFT
- Export Incentives related compliances with DGFT (Online & Offline)
- DGFT Online Services for Approvals / certificates and other services
- Procedures with Customs with (ICEGATE portal)
- Advance Helpdesk of ICEGATE (CBEC)
- Online issuance of certificate of origin
- COO and Role of Preferential COO and procedure thereof
- General Online and compliances issues