Digitization of Compliances
GST has been now part of the daily business transactions for over 2 Years now. Exporters have been facing challenging times in current economic situations.
It is important that at such time Exporters & Importers are aware about the latest and the exact procedure in terms of documentation which will help lead them the required ease of process in the transaction.
DGFT, Customs, GST all have various set of rules, procedures, process to follow and how the are linked to each other in the process of export and import is quite important to note.
- Co-relation with schemes of Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) & how to understand various instruments like Advance Authorisation (AA)/ Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)/ Deemed Exports (DE)- post GST.
- Definition under GST (For terms related to Export / Import)
- Understanding Exports under GST
- Zero Rated Supply
- Procedures and Concepts of LUT/Bond for Exports
- Refund of ITC on account of Exports
- Refund of IGST Paid on Exports
- Export Documentation
- GST Tax Invoice / Export Invoice
- Update on New Incoterms(R) 2020
- Packing List
- Shipping Bill
- Certificate of Origin
- Bills of Lading
- Export Procedure
- Payment Realization and e-BRC
- Imports Documentation & Difficulties
- Import & Duty Calculation under new GST regime
- Practical tips for correct documentation.
panel_start Target Audience panel_end
The programme is for all
- Finance Managers,
- And Others Dealing In International Market
Princeton Academy Resources https://princetonacademy.in/resources/
Government policies https://commerce.gov.in/