panel_start Introduction panel_end
Challenges faced by Exporters in the Current Scenario
Date : 11 Nov, 2020
Time: 11:00 am- 2:00 pm
ExportÃ‚Â Incentives form a vital part of the Foreign Trade Policy. TheseÃ‚Â incentives influenceÃ‚Â competitiveness of theÃ‚Â exporters and help them explore new markets too. The new FTP aims atÃ‚Â creating a strong support system for getting the vision of Ã¢â‚¬Å“Make in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬ÂÃ‚Â into reality.
In the post-COVID era, there is going to be perceptible change in the global supply-chains, and IndianÃ‚Â exporters can capture significant share in the world trade.
The Demand is very obvious and so is the intentions of the Government. In order to grow and be competitive,Ã‚Â ExportÃ‚Â Incentives are a vital part ofÃ‚Â exporters’ working plan. The Workshop will focus on all the challenges and issues faced by Exporters in the current scenario.
- To know the variousÃ‚Â ExportÃ‚Â Incentives available inÃ‚Â Exports and its key features
- To understand basic procedure and requirements to be eligible to claim theÃ‚Â exportÃ‚Â incentives
- To ascertain the eligibleÃ‚Â ExportÃ‚Â Incentives
panel_start Course Outline panel_end
- Exports from India Schemes under Chapter 3 of FTP
- MerchandiseÃ‚Â Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
- ServiceÃ‚Â Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)
- Status Holder Scheme
- Duty Exemption/Remission Scheme
- Advance Authorisation (AA)
- Duty Free Import Authorisation (DFIA)
- Duty Drawback Scheme
- ExportÃ‚Â Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)
- Future Position on MEIS and Change to RoDTEP
- TMA & RoSCTL
- Current Updates and Challenges
- Impact of GST onÃ‚Â ExportÃ‚Â Incentives and current position.
- Guidelines and practical tipsÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
panel_start Time & Duration panel_end
Timings: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
panel_start How To Register panel_end
How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 2,500/-Ã‚Â + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÃ‚Â / Call -022 67256200
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- Fees include lunch, tea, course material, participation certificate etc.