New Approach & Emerging Dimensions
The current Foreign Trade Policy was announced on 1st April, 2015 and last updated on 5th December, 2017 with various land mark changes and features. This has recently been extended upto 31st March,2022. FTP contains various Export Incentives both pre & post.
In addition to FTP, there are new Emerging Export Incentives like Free Trade Agreements, Preferential Trade Agreements and Line of Credit, besides RoDTEP in lieu of MEIS the knowledge about which is lacking among exporters. There is little realization among exporters of the impact these emerging Incentives have in arriving at competitive export price.
Needless to add that knowledge about existing as well as emerging export incentives is the key to success in export business.
The objective of this program is to acquaint the participants with nuances of existing as well as emerging export incentives and there by make their business more profitable and enable them to compete in the International Market more effectively.
- Structure of Foreign Trade Policy Composition
- Who can Export under Foreign Trade Policy
- What can be Exported under Foreign Trade Policy
- Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCGS)
- Advance Authorisation Scheme DFIA
- Deemed Export & Exporters
- Special Advance Authorization
- Special Advance Authorisation & Duty Drawback (Export of Apparel & Clothing Accessories)
- Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA)
- Market Access Initiative Scheme 2018 (MAIS)
- Remission of Duties or Taxes on Export Products (RoDTEP)
- FTA Free Trade Agreements and Preferential Trade Agreements
- Line of Credit and Exporters
The above topics will be discussed based on practical examples and case studies.