panel_start Introduction panel_end
Liberalization of import tariffs and removal of restriction on imports has led to severe competition for Indian organizations and manufacturers. The way to counteract this competition in local market is to enter export business. The International market is ever growing market for all categories of goods, be it consumer goods, Industrial goods or Industrial intermediates.
The local organizations can tap this vast global market by understanding the nuances of export business. Gujarat based organizations with strong multi- products manufacturing base have edge in this regard.
panel_start Objective panel_end
The objective of this One day seminar is to make International marketers and Exporters, familiar with special set of skills required in Indian context to market their product abroad successfully.
panel_start Course Content panel_end
- IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ s Ã‚Â & PÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s of International Business Management
- Registration Process and Compliances
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“8Ã¢â‚¬Â Keys to Successful Marketin g Abroad
- Sources of Market Information
- Contact Points
- Appointment of Overseas Agents
- Elements of Export Contract
- Payment Mechanism under Exports
- Terms of DeliveryÃ‚Â Ã‚Â
- Pre & Post Export Incentives Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Detailed analysis
- Country of Origin Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Exim Code Ã¢â‚¬â€œ HS Code relevance in international marketin g
- Advance Authorisation Scheme and Co-relation with Duty Drawback
- Deemed Export Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Manufacturer Exporters Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Impact on Pricing
- Tools of Export Pricing
- Fre e / Preferential Trade Agreements & their relevance to International Marketin g
- Line of Cred it as a tool for market penetration
- Risk Management in Exports
- Question – Answer
panel_start Special Feature panel_end
All above topics will be discussed based on case studies, live examples and current trends.