panel_start Introduction panel_end
Today, more than ever, a leaderÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s job is to build and develop people.
Through Effective Feedback and coaching team leaders draw out the strengths of their team members, sharpen their skills to achieve success, motivate and build their confidence so that they excel to the next level.
Importance Of Effective Coaching And Feedback:
- Develops employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ability to solve the problem.
- Improves employees performance.
- Helps to focus on the problem that needs improvement.
- Focuses on achieving results by building strengths.
- Develops skill set by simultaneously increasing the confidence.
- Capable to think potential solution for any problematic issue.
- Helps to achieve core goals by improving performance.
panel_start Course Content panel_end
| Significance of Feedback and Coaching in a competitive Era.
Difference between Coaching, Counselling, Mentoring
|Characteristics of Effective Feedback
|What does effective feedback look like?
|What does ineffective feedback look like?
|Types of Feedback
|Positive/ Negative Feedback
|Structured/ Non structured feedback
|Formal/ Informal Feedback
|Giving & Receiving Feedback
|Employees clarity on performance expectations
|Managers do not provide feedback except at annual review
|Feedback being equivalent to reprimands and consequences
|The Feedback Environment
|Creating climate for current performance/ skills discussions
|1. Situation, Behaviour, Impact Feedback Tool
|2. 360 degree feedback
|3. STAR feedback model
|8-step coaching process
|Steps of the process
|Effective coaching frameworks
|Details of GROW Model
|Strengths and Opportunities
|Defining skills, behaviors and attitude requirements
|Benchmarks Performance Expectations:
|Gap Analysis Performance/ Skills/ Motivation
|Define performance expectations
|Determine coaching requirements
|Develop a consistent coaching plan & Execution
|Aligned Goals that energize and motivate
|Accountability set-up and follow-up Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Enhanced PM
|Creating awareness for current performance/ skills
|Agreeing to the Performance Development Plans
|Implementation & follow-up to coaching Plan
|Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Skills & Qualities of Effective Coaches
|LeaderÃ¢â‚¬â€œcoach mindset Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Expanding capability & resourcefulness
|RESPECT & Trust Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Creating a supportive, blame-free environment
|Active listening Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Enhancing communication, openness, clarity
|Powerful questioning Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Empowering and developing team
panel_start Time & Duration panel_end
Timings: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Duration: 2 sessions of 3 hours each
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790 / 9769579090
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.
- You will Receive a Certificate of course completion
- The course structure will be just like in the face to face workshops.
- All you need is an internet connection and a quiet, comfortable space for yourself.