Financial Modeling & Analysis is crucial for taking investment decisions that can have a huge financial impact on companies.
The pandemic has created new drivers like government restrictions, supply chain disruptions, changing consumer behavior etc. and affected the financial forecast in some businesses.
To adjust to new realities, planning should shift to “real-time” using scenario modeling techniques and rapid simulation to adjust controllable and non-controllable variables. These scenarios leverage internal and external data to create “what-if” hypotheses.
One can perform financial modeling and analysis with Excel in an easy way. Excel provides you several financial functions that enable you to quickly arrive at Dynamic financial forecasts.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply time value of money concepts
- Perform and interpret financial analysis
- Apply cost of capital calculation techniques
- Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis
Corporate financial analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Profit and loss versus balance sheet analysis
- Cash flow statement
- Comparable company analysis
- Building block analysis
- Current, quick, and cash ratios
- Asset management and activity
- Solvency, leverage and gearing
- Debt, equity, and times interest earned ratios
- Assessing profitability management
- Profit margin, gross margin, return on assets, return on equity
- Market and valuation
- Price-earnings and earnings per share ratios
- Modeling the DuPont identity
Financial calculations: Applications
- Time value of money:
- Present value and net present value
- Internal rate of return
- Using XNPV and XIRR
- Amortization of loan schedule
Professionals in corporate finance, financial analysts, investment bankers, financial controllers, finance managers, professionals responsible for project valuation, project finance, portfolio managers, and professionals in the private investment industry.
Princeton Academy Resource https://princetonacademy.in/resources/
Download Microsoft Excel 365 https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel