Government E- Marketplace is a platform to facilitate and enable easy online procurement of goods and services required by several government departments, associations, and public sector undertaking in India. The sole purpose of this portal to enhance transparency, efficiency, and speed in public procurement. It offers tools of reverse e-auction, e-bidding, and demand aggregation to facilitate the government users to receive the best value or their money. gem registration, gem portal consultancy, gem seller registration, register on gem, register on government e market portal.
Benefits of GeM
GeM removes human interference in seller registration process, payment process and posting of order. Being an open platform, GeM offers no entry barriers to bonafide suppliers who wish to do business with them. At each phase, sms and e-mail notifications are directed to both buyers, his associations head, paying authorities along with sellers. GeM is a completely secure platform and all the documents on GeM are e-signed at various stages by the buyers and sellers.
GeM portal (Government e-Marketplace) is an online portal launched by the government through which Government issues tenders for various day to day needs of different government organizations, public sector undertaking and departments. The main aim of introducing GeM portal is to enhance transparency, efficiency speed in public procurement as well as employment. By registering through this portal, the seller as well as buyer can buy or sell their products to the government. The main objective of the GeM is to ensure transparency and effectiveness.
we provide gem portal training for sellers. Our team of experts is already helping business owners to register them on the GeM Portal. we have experts who will teach you how you can work with the GeM Portal. They will provide all the training required to work on the GeM Portal. Once you have taken training from us you can call yourself become GeM Portal Expert & make your business a success on GeM Portal.
Why to register on GEM?
GEM registration helps to authorize the manufacturer, small dealers and service providers to enter the wide and interactive online platform, where they can directly sell their products & services to various buyers from the government departments, organizations and PSUs. It enables the authorised governments to buy the goods and services directly from the private traders and manufacturers instantly and hassle-free. GeM is a portal where the buyers and sellers can register their products either through direct purchase or auction
panel_start Benefits panel_end
Why Learn About Government e-Marketplace?
Currently, GeM Portal Skills are one of the highest required in the market. Each and every company working with government organizations needs an employee who is a GeM Expert thats why everyone is learning about GeM.
- Easy To Learn
- High Demand In Market
- GeM Is Future Of Tendering
- Work From Virtual Locations
- Start Your Own Business With GeM
panel_start Course content panel_end
For Sellers (OEMs and Resellers)
- Learn How to register on GeM Portal as Seller
- Learn How to upload product catalog on GeM Portal.
- Learn How to pair and publish the product on GeM Portal with or without authorization.
- Learn How to receive and accept order on GeM Portal.
- Learn How to generate invoice for dispatch and shipping of products.
- Learn How to prepare technical bid for tender bidding on GeM.
- Learn How to upload the technical and financial bid while participating in tender bidding process on GeM Portal.
- Learn How to apply for the vendor assessment on GeM Portal
For Service Providers
- Learn How to register on GeM Portal as Service Provider.
- Learn How to upload Service catalog on GeM Portal.
- Learn How to publish service catalog with or without experience on GeM Portal.
- Learn How to update the service catalog from time to time.
- Learn How to manage and verify the project experience on GeM Portal. .
- Learn How to prepare technical bid for bidding on GeM.
- Learn How to upload the technical and financial bid while participating in bidding process on GeM Portal.
Learn How to apply for the vendor assessment on GeM Portal.