panel_start Import course panel_end
Ã¢â‚¬Å“ High Sea Sales Ã¢â‚¬Â as a concept is peculiar to India. The importers and local buyers very often undertake this transaction without understanding of nuances involved.
Since India is a massive market for imported goods, complete understanding of High Seas Sale, its process and legal implications will help all concerned parties to minimize the losses and expand their business.
panel_start Objective panel_end
The objective of this webinar is to acquaint the participants with concept of High Seas sale, documentation and procedure, compliances, Rules involved w.r.t Foreign Trade Policy, Customs, and other applicable Laws.
Import course resource https://princetonacademy.in/resources/
Government of India https://commerce.gov.in/
panel_start Target Audience panel_end
The program would be of use and interest to all Importers, Indenting Agents, Dealers in imported goods as well as user industrial segment, besides Financial and Commercial Mangers involved with import function.
panel_start Course content panel_end
- Concept Ã¢â‚¬â€œ High Seas Sale, Import, Importers, Import duties, Assessable value, Assessment.
- Foreign Trade Policy and High Seas Sale
- Customs and High Seas Sale
- Procedure and Formalities
- High Seas Sale Agreement- DoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts
- High Seas Sale and Air Shipment
- High Seas Sale v/s Pre Ã¢â‚¬â€œ meditated sale
- Benefits under High Seas Sale Transaction
- Question Answer