HR analytics entails evidence based decision making about people issues in an organization. The increasing use of technology in organizations generates a huge amount of data about people, processes, business and context.
HR analytics enables detailed management information, monitoring and tracking problem areas in HR policies, practices, procedures of the organization and help ascertain whether it aligns with the organizational strategy.
This workshop will show you how to approach an analysis project and properly select metrics as well as discuss how to Design & Visualize Dashboards in Excel with the business problems in mind.
- Impact of HR in Business
- Connectivity to Business Analytics
- Benefits of implementing HR Analytics
Key Success Factors and Value Drivers
- Linking HR to Business drivers
- Values Drivers to Business
- Key Success Factors
- Understanding Statistical Tools
Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of the right metrics
- Developing the cause and effect equations
- Business & HR Scorecards
- Evolving the Metric Trees
- KPI Tree for talent acquisition & development, PMS
Module 4 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
Analysis Tools and Reports
- Trend Analysis & Predictive analytics
- Creating charts and graphs and HR Dashboards
- Live examples & Case studies of Analytics in action
Practice exercises in Excel to create the above Dashboards.
Princeton Academy coursehttps://princetonacademy.in/resources/
Top HR Software https://technologyadvice.com/human-resources-software/