Import documentation – Importers expect their brokers to do all the work when it comes to the importing process. Unfortunately, sometimes there are changes or errors and omissions which can prove to be costly.
Any errors they make could result in penalties for you, the importer. Learn the key compliance elements of importing: classification, valuation, country of origin, duty payment, and record keeping.
Understand the overall perspective of the Import documentation and procedure Process so that you can remain in full control of the transaction.
If you take this seminar, you will learn:
- Overview of the Import Process and Procedure
- Understand the key elements in Import Transaction and how to evaluate for your transaction and be prepared for any challenge.
- Import documentation details that can be used immediately and support your operations effectively.
Import Procedure & Documentation
- Latest Changes and Updates in document compliance and New Digital Methods for Imports.
- Updates under Customs and related to Imports
- Customs Procedure for Hom.e Consumption
- Online Tools by Customs
- Basic requirements in Import Transaction
- Understanding Classification and Rules of Interpretation
- General rules for the interpretation of the harmonized system
- Advance ruling
- Decided leg.al cases
- Import Duty Calculation
- Basic Customs Duty (BCD)
- Social Welfare Surcharge
- Integrated Goods & Service Tax (IGST) / Compensation Cess
- Anti Dumping Duty (ADD)
- Safeguard Duty
- Countervailing Duty (CVD)
- Health Cess
- Various types of Duties
- Import Procedure
- Documents required for Import
- Bill of Lading/Airway Bill/Lorry Receipt/ Railway Receipt/Postal Receipt
- Commercial Invoice cum Packing List*
- Bill of Entry
- Letter of Credi.t / Purcha.se Order
Princeton Academy Resource https://princetonacademy.in/resource/
Customs Online portal – https://www.icegate.gov.in/