“Social media is not a media. The key is to listen, engage, and build relationships.” — David Alston, author
10,000 followers is a common social media milestone that businesses work towards when building a brand. To some, reaching this tier demonstrates you have the potential to be a serious online influencer in your industry.
To grow your social following organically is extremely beneficial and rewarding. Engagement with your brand will be much higher, members of your target audience will be sharing your content, and you’ll have more opportunities to convert or nurture qualified leads that are actually interested in what you’re selling.
In this workshop, you will learn the tips and tricks that pro marketers use to make viral content, get views, loyal followers, and sales.
- Creating Strategy for subscribers
- How to increase Followers/Subscribers on
- Get more views on YouTube Video
- Creating Viral worthy content
- Identifying and interacting with influencers
- User-generated Content
- Aligning content with trending topics or hashtags to improve discoverability and engagement.
- Organising social media contests
- Choosing the best platform for your brand according to target audiences
- Cross-Market Across Your Other Social and Marketing Platforms
- How to Choose Targeted Hashtags
- Marketing and promoting products and sales.
- Connect your different social media profiles
- Tools for increasing reachability
- Cultivating A Strong Community of Organic Followers