Wellness, Fitness & Power Dressing
In honor of International Women’s Day this fun and activity based program is designed to help
women take charge of their wellness, fitness, and personal style, with the goal of empowering them
to lead healthy, confident lives.
We know that life can be hectic and stressful, and it’s easy to put our own needs on the backburner.
But investing in ourselves is essential if we want to be the best versions of ourselves, both in our
personal and professional lives.
In this program, we will explore strategies for managing stress, developing healthy eating and
exercise habits, building supportive relationships, and dressing for success. By the end of the
program, you’ll have the tools and knowledge you need to make positive changes in your life that will
benefit you in the long run.
We believe that when women are empowered, they have the power to make a difference in their
families, communities, and the world. So let’s get started and celebrate the power of women today
and every day.”
• Guided meditation or mindfulness exercise to promote mental wellness
• Group discussion on healthy eating habits, including healthy snack ideas and recipes
• Physical activity session, such as a yoga or dance class, to promote physical wellness
• Interactive session on building supportive relationships and social wellness
• Group workout session led by a personal trainer or fitness instructor
• Introduction to different types of exercises and equipment (cardiovascular, strength
• Goal setting exercise to help participants establish a fitness routine that works for their
• Q&A session with the trainer or instructor to address common barriers to exercise and
how to overcome them
• Presentation on the importance of dressing for success and how to build a professional
• Interactive session on identifying your personal style and how to incorporate it into your
• Fashion show to showcase different power dressing looks
• Accessorizing workshop to teach participants how to put together a polished look