panel_start Introduction panel_end
Building a Portfolio
Grow Wealth with Low Risks
Actionable Investment Ideas
panel_start What you’ll learn panel_end
- Have complete understanding and confidence when investing in the Stock Market.
- Apply best practices and techniques to make better stock choices.
- Use Basic & Advanced Stock Screeners so you can narrow the choices to the best stocks for you.
- Use Qualitative Research and Quantitative Ratios in an easy to use manner.
- Apply key stock investing strategies such as investing in Dividend Paying Stocks, Growth Stocks, Value Stocks, Stocks that have future Growth At A Reasonable Price (GARP) and more.
- Determine whether an Online Discount Broker, Full-Service Broker, Financial Planner, Robo-Financial Planner or other service to place stock orders is right for them.
- Place actual orders such as Market Orders, Stops Loss Order, Limit Orders, etc…
- Determine how risky or volatile a Stock, Mutual Fund, or Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) using established metrics such as Standard Deviation and Beta and how to find the information so no calculations are required.
- Pick Individual Stocks, Stock Mutual Funds, and Exchange Traded Funds for their investment portfolio.
panel_start Course Outline: panel_end
Understanding Risk with the stock market
- Investing vs. Trading vs. Gambling
- Pair Stock Risk With Your Own Personal View Of Risk
- Standard Deviation
- Broader Risk Categories: Systemic And Un-Systemic RiskÃ¢â‚¬â€¹
What To Buy:
Individual Stocks, Stock Mutual Funds, & ETF: Exchange Traded Funds
- Individual Stocks: Building a Portfolio
- Stock Mutual Funds
- Active vs. Index Stock Mutual Funds
- ETF: Exchange Traded Funds
- Using The Mutual Fund Style Box To Select Funds
- Mutual Fund Expenses
- Compare Some Mutual Funds Expenses Demo With Real Funds
Evaluate Stocks With Fundamental Analysis
- Key Financial Ratios When Buying Stocks
- Stock Ratio Categories
- Valuation: Price Earning (P/E)
- Valuation: Price To Earnings Growth (PEG)
- Valuation: Price To Sales (P/S)
- Valuation: Price To Book (P/B)
- Valuation: Dividend Yield
- Valuation: Dividend Payout
- Profitability: Return On Assets (ROA)
- Profitability: Return On Equity (ROE)
- Profitability: Profit Margin
- Liquidity: Current And Quick Ratio
- Debt: Debt To Equity
- Debt: Interest Coverage
- Efficiency: Asset Turnover
- Efficiency: Inventory Turnover
- Analyzing Ratio Demo With Real Companies
Demonstration & Technical Analysis