panel_start Introduction panel_end
The program covers an overview of Lean Six Sigma principles and techniques aimed at identifying and eliminating operational wastes starting with business model of a Lean organization , VSM , SMED , JIT , Kanban , TPM , OEE , 5S , Gemba , Pokayoke , Kaizen.
Quest for zero rejection in every operation and service is our mission. Over a period of time complacency creeps in every organization Delivering products with high quality — defined as Ã¢â‚¬Å“meeting specifications at the lowest possible costÃ¢â‚¬Â is a top priority for manufacturers and service providers. Six Sigma help us to meet this goal of exceeding customer expectations and making our products globally acceptable.
One of the primary objectives of Lean Six Sigma is to instill a sense of responsibility and commitment to meet ever challenging demands of Quality, Cost and Speed in our efforts to meet and exceed the expectations of customers both internal and external leading to elimination of wastes , rework , defects and ultimately conformance to valid product requirements.
The program will help you gain access to Six Sigma methodology in problem solving leading to break-through results in quality improvement leading to improvement in ROI.
Helps you convert a workplace into a More Productive, More Dynamic & More Mistake-Free Workplace .
panel_start Course Content panel_end
- Lean techniques and applications
- Business model of a WC Organization
- EVA , the real winner
- JIT Kanban TPM OEE Pokayoke
- SMED VSM
- Six Sigma : Powerhouse of perfection
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Six Sigma Project Strategy Ã¢â‚¬â€œ DMAIC
- Calculating Process Sigma
- Aligning VOC & VOB to VOP
- Ways to Improving Process Sigma
- Process capability
- Process capability Index
panel_start Date & Time panel_end
Date: 21 & 22 January
Timings: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Duration: 3 sessions of 2 hours 30 mins each
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 3500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to register@princetonacademy co in
- Call or WhatsApp on 9769963790 / 9769579090
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.