LinkedIn is one of the most important and versatile channels in the social media space. Use it to enhance your company image, audience engagement, and lead generation, among other B2B marketing goals.
LinkedIn is the de-facto social platform for business professionals who are looking for information, to discover business partners, find new prospects, and get recommendations on a variety of business topics.
After taking this course, you will be able to understand the aspects and benefits of LinkedIn to develop a presence on the platform, drive business growth, and connect with leads, customers, and prospective employees.
What you’ll learn:
• Develop a solid foundation for building a successful LinkedIn strategy.
• Build an organic LinkedIn following.
• Create an Ad Campaign that will build brand and attract customers.
- How to increase reach?
- All Star Profile
- Personal Pages vs. Company Pages
- Targeting the right audience
- Targeting the right audience in the platform
- Effective Posting Strategies
- When is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
- Posting Frequently
- Leveraging LinkedIn Groups
- Getting Reactions on Your Posts
- Optimize Your Company Page
- Getting Traffic
- Using growth tools to extract data from LinkedIn for lead generation
- Getting Decision makers contact details
- Sharing the right content
- Best practices and tactics
- Boost Your Organization’s Profile
- LinkedIn Ads
- Increasing Conversions
- LinkedIn Analytics.