And Latest Updates for Importers and Exporters
Union Minister of Commerce and industry, Shri Piyush Goyal recently launched the Foreign Trade Policy 2023.
The Key Approach to the policy is based on these 4 pillars:
- Incentive to Remission
- Export promotion through collaboration – Exporters, States, Districts, Indian Missions
- Ease of doing business, reduction in transaction cos t and e-initiatives and
- Emerging Areas -E-Commerce Developing Districts as Export Hubs and streamlining SCOMET policy.
The FTP 2023 aims at process re-engineering and automation to facilitate ease of doing business for exporters, emerging areas like dual use high end technology items under SCOMET, facilitating e-commerce export, collaborating with States and Districts for export promotion.
This workshop will help Importers and Exporters get deep insights into the new Foreign Trade Policy 2023, the payment duty, interest, penalty, etc done through the electronic cas h ledger (ECL) with effect from 1st April, 2023.
- Overview of Foreign Trade
- Details on Structure on FTP 2023
- Chapter wise summary for FTP 2023
- Understanding Changes in AA/ EPCG
- Discussion on New Chapters in FTP 2023
- Latest Changes in Customs & ICEGATE
- Q & A