Prevention of Sexual Harassment for Internal Committee Members
The POSH Act is a step towards eliminating sexual harassment towards women by creating awareness of having a secure workplace and emphasizing equal rights in the workplace.
Complete implementation and compliance of the POSH Act is mandatory to ensure a safe and congenial work environment for women and thus increase their participation in all sectors.
In this POSH Training you will Learn how to
- Conduct Sexual harassment inquiries
- Draft the Inquiry report
- How to send notices to witness for the inquiry procedure
- Conduct Awareness programs for the organisation
- Draft the handbook for ICC members
- Maintain the confide ntiality and independence of the ICC members
- Draft the annual ICC Annual report
Internal Complaints Committee
- Composition and term of office of the internal complaints committee.
- Role & Responsibilities of internal complaints committee.
- Drafting Inquiry Reports
- Related laws for understanding responsibilities as civil court.
- Understanding concepts such as Evidence, Summons.
- Understanding formal & informal complaints and complaints mechanism including timelines.
- Handling of complaints (things to keep in mind).
- Sensitive interviewing.
- Different scenarios faced & Process of Inquiry to be followed.
- Recommendations to be given.
- Challenges faced by internal complaints committee.
- Importance of confidentiality and no retaliation.
- Statutory Reporting.
- Understanding other related laws and best practices to be followed so that the law can be implemented most effectively with the fairest redressal mechanism
- Drafting ICC Annual Reports
Other Similar programs
Innovative Management Games are interactive and experiential learning activities that help develop essential management and leadership skills in a fun and engaging way. This course will prepare trainers to design, facilitate, and debrief these games effectively. Game …
This course aims to enhance participants knowledge and skills, update them on the latest trends and best practices, and provide them with advanced strategies to effectively manage and promote a …
Best Practices Accurate and complete Employee data is critical for making informed HR decisions. Employee records also contain sensitive personal and financial information. It is critical to establish secure protocols …
For HR & Line Managers Performance management is an essential process in any organization that helps to enhance employee productivity and overall organizational performance. Key Result Areas (KRAs) and Key …
For New Recruits 30-60-90 Day Plan For a World Class Experience Effective onboarding is essential for new employees to integrate into a company’s culture and become productive members of the …
For HR , Compliance, Accounts & Payroll The Labour Laws in India are ever dynamic and changing. Besides the Central Government and State Labour Laws and Rules, we have Supreme Court …