Prevention of Sexual Harassment for Internal Committee Members
The POSH Act is a step towards eliminating sexual harassment towards women by creating awareness of having a secure workplace and emphasizing equal rights in the workplace.
Complete implementation and compliance of the POSH Act is mandatory to ensure a safe and congenial work environment for women and thus increase their participation in all sectors.
In this POSH Training you will Learn how to
- Conduct Sexual harassment inquiries
- Draft the Inquiry report
- How to send notices to witness for the inquiry procedure
- Conduct Awareness programs for the organisation
- Draft the handbook for ICC members
- Maintain the confide ntiality and independence of the ICC members
- Draft the annual ICC Annual report
Internal Complaints Committee
- Composition and term of office of the internal complaints committee.
- Role & Responsibilities of internal complaints committee.
- Drafting Inquiry Reports
- Related laws for understanding responsibilities as civil court.
- Understanding concepts such as Evidence, Summons.
- Understanding formal & informal complaints and complaints mechanism including timelines.
- Handling of complaints (things to keep in mind).
- Sensitive interviewing.
- Different scenarios faced & Process of Inquiry to be followed.
- Recommendations to be given.
- Challenges faced by internal complaints committee.
- Importance of confidentiality and no retaliation.
- Statutory Reporting.
- Understanding other related laws and best practices to be followed so that the law can be implemented most effectively with the fairest redressal mechanism
- Drafting ICC Annual Reports
Other Similar programs
This course aims to enhance participants knowledge and skills, update them on the latest trends and best practices, and provide them with advanced strategies to effectively manage and promote a …
Best Practices Accurate and complete Employee data is critical for making informed HR decisions. Employee records also contain sensitive personal and financial information. It is critical to establish secure protocols …
For HR & Line Managers Performance management is an essential process in any organization that helps to enhance employee productivity and overall organizational performance. Key Result Areas (KRAs) and Key …
For New Recruits 30-60-90 Day Plan For a World Class Experience Effective onboarding is essential for new employees to integrate into a company’s culture and become productive members of the …
For HR , Compliance, Accounts & Payroll The Labour Laws in India are ever dynamic and changing. Besides the Central Government and State Labour Laws and Rules, we have Supreme Court …
Negotiation skills are vital for HR professionals and Recruiters as it is a key aspect of their role in the organization. It is used to attract and retain top talent …