Prevention of Sexual Harassment for Internal Committee Members
The POSH Act is a step towards eliminating se xual harassment towards women by creating awareness of having a secure workplace and emphasizing equal rights in the workplace.
Complete implementation and compliance of the POSH Act is mandatory to ensure a safe and congenial work environment for women and thus increase their participation in all sectors.
In this POSH Training you will Learn how to
- Conduct Sexual harassment inquiries
- Draft the Inquiry report
- How to send notices to witness for the inquiry procedure
- Conduct Awareness programs for the organisation
- Draft the handbook for ICC members
- Maintain the confide ntiality and independence of the ICC members
- Draft the annual ICC Annual report
Internal Complaints Committee
- Composition and term of office of the internal complaints committee.
- Role & Responsibilities of internal complaints committee.
- Drafting Inquiry Reports
- Related laws for understanding responsibilities as civil court.
- Understanding concepts such as Evidence, Summons.
- Understanding formal & informal complaints and complaints mechanism including timelines.
- Handling of complaints (things to keep in mind).
- Sensitive interviewing.
- Different scenarios faced & Process of Inquiry to be followed.
- Recommendations to be given.
- Challenges faced by internal complaints committee.
- Importance of confidentiality and no retaliation.
- Statutory Reporting.
- Understanding other related laws and best practices to be followed so that the law can be implemented most effectively with the fairest redressal mechanism
- Drafting ICC Annual Reports