Customer centricity has always been a desirable characteristic in Business. Still, in an age where switching is friction-fre e, and all customer experiences are instantaneously shared around the world, it has now become a “Mission-Critical” necessity.
In an increasingly competitive and Social world, retaining clients is smart business. It has been estimated that it cos ts five times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing one. Clients expect their suppliers to become trusted advisers.
This workshop shows how putting the client first can yield improved results in terms of client retention (and consequently, profi ts).
This course will highlight:
- Proven tools and techniques for “Locking-in” Client Loyalty
- Establishing and Maintaining a multi-channel dialogue with Clients
- Cross-cultural Communication
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn techniques to provide tailored offers and services to delight Clients and foster loyalty
- Learn to apply proven tools and techniques to control, monitor and constantly improve your offerings
- Learn to develop a “Common voice” (across all platforms) to encourage and foster dialogue
- Understand the Client’s personality and psychological drivers and how to create lasting value
Understanding the Client:
Know them better than they knows themselves
- Client Personalities
- Creating Bespoke: Compelling Propositions
The Psychology of Influence:
How to develop an authoritative “voice”?
- Reciprocity, Commitment and Consistency
- Establishing Credibility – Becoming a Trustworthy Expert
- Using Social Proof and Liking
- Building Authority and Why it matters
- Rapport: The glue that binds us together
Communicating your Value:
How to get the message out?
- Building deeper Relationships
- Barriers to Communication
- The Power of Emotion, Metaphors, Feelings and Stories
- How to be Compelling
- Matching the Message to the Medium
- eRelationships: How to Engage and Dialogue with Clients Online