panel_start Introduction panel_end
Virtual selling is todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s reality and the future of selling. Blending virtual selling skills into your current sal es process is powerful.
The seller engages more buyers in less time and at a lower cos t, shortening the sal es cycle, while delivering a better customer experience.
Virtual Selling Skills is a comprehensive sal es workshop. It teaches sal es professionals how to leverage video-based technology, digital tools, and virtual communication channels (video, phon e, email, text, direct messaging, social media) to engage prospects, advance pipeline opportunities, seal the dea l, and expand relationships with customers.
Who is it for?
This training is specifically designed for:
Sales team and Marketing Team
Participants will be able to:
- Present themselves in a professional manner online
- To create a strong personal brand
- To create interest among customers for their products using content marketin g
- Participants will learn how to grow a business and drive leads
- Leverage technology, digital sal es tools, and virtual communication channels to increase the number of connections they make.
- Prospect effectively with video, phon e, email, and social media to fill the sal es pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Blend virtual selling into your existing sal es process to improve productivity.
- Conduct effective virtual sal es calls Ã¢â‚¬â€œ advance opportunities through the pipeline, handle objections, and close sal es.
- Deliver engaging virtual presentations and demos.
- Build deep and lasting relationships with remote buyers and make virtual selling more human. Participants will be able to present themselves in a professional manner online
panel_start Course Outline panel_end
Understanding the online sales cycle
How to personally brand yourself using digital mediums
- Understanding content marketin g
- Using designing tools to create graphics without any professional designer
- Understanding of various digital mediums & content types
- Practically helping customer educate more about the service or products using graphics, gifs and content
Virtual prospecting strategies, sequencing, and messaging
- Video Prospecting Framework
- Telephon e Prospecting Framework
- email prospecting framework
- text messaging for prospecting and down-pipeline communication
- Direct messaging strategies for prospecting and down-pipeline communication
Make a powerful introduction
- How to ensure you have a powerful introduction
- Prepare an elevator pitch
- ring value proposition upfront in front of a new customer
- Deliver a better customer experience
- The human psychology behind mastering video sal es calls
Understanding the challenges of customer
- How to identify current problems of customer
- What questions to ask them
- How to add interactive element over a cal l
- Professional etiquettes over a video and phon e cal l
- How to always be video-ready and face the camera
- How to deliver engaging and impactful virtual demos and presentations
- How to leverage micro-demos to keep opportunities advancing and influence buying decisions
- Virtual communication etiquette and principles
- Powerful video messaging and prospecting strategies for engaging hard-to-reach stakeholders
Closing techniques and offe r creation
- Position value proposition to the customer
- Close a customer to get an appointment
- Dea l with customer for a follow up consultation
- Growth hacks to increase sal es
- Close a dea l with customer by calls
Role Plays and Mock calls
In this module we will make groups and have mock calls between customer and fine tune their speaking and video cal l skills
- Mock calls with Sal es team
- LIVE Feedback of mock cal ls
- Feedback and analysis of cal ls and improved script post feedback
- Practical Experience mock cal ls
panel_start Date & Time panel_end
Timings: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Duration: 2 sessions of 3 hours
panel_start How to Register panel_end
- Fees: Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST Per Person
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org /Call or WhatsApp on 9769579090
- Mention the name of participant, company, contact details.