Dr Marshall GoldsmithÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Leadership Skills Training
The most successful leaders are those with the best people skills, especially during the most difficult circumstances. Poor communication and interpersonal relationships routinely thwart leaders who are otherwise technically competent. In order to succeed, leaders must be fully engaged with the individuals who make up their organization.
The keys to leadership effectiveness today: coaching and mentoring
The old rules of management and supervision simply donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t work with todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s complex workforce. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why the most effective leaders in America now rely on the power of coaching and mentoring to lead their teams to success. Our skill-packed, one-day workshop,Ã‚Â Leadership,Coaching and Mentoring Skills, is guaranteed to build your know-how in these all-important leadership skills Ã¢â‚¬â€ and to help you be a more effective leader, starting immediately.
Get solutions to your toughest leadership problems
Leadership Success through Coaching and Mentoring SkillsÃ‚Â is the ultimate one-day workshop on this cutting-edge leadership topic. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll gain tools, techniques and strategies guaranteed to solve tough problems like how to get employees to take the initiative, how to motivate team members to achieve even more, how to keep staffersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ personal problems from affecting work, and more. In short, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll learn how to build a rock-solid team of winners!
Session Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1
- Introduction /overview / goals
- Classic challenges that come with success
Ã¢â‚¬Ëœwhat to stopÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in leadership development & coaching
- My greatest learning as an executive coach
- Practicing and being ready to use feedÃ‚Â forward
Session Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2
- A proven model for leadership development
- The value of learning to ask for input
- Learning to listen without judging
- How to respond to feedback
- Follow-up Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the key to positive, lasting change in behaviour- Ã¢â‚¬ËœLeadership Is a Contact SportÃ¢â‚¬â„¢
Session Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 3
- Why we donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t become the person we want to be
- The delusions that hold us back
- HowÃ‚Â TriggersÃ‚Â from environment can derail us
Session Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 4
- When coaching will not work
- Coaching for behavioural change
- Team building without time wasting
- The Wheel of Change
- The daily question process
- Coaches and Trainer
- HODs managing/leading teams
- Team Leaders
- Star performers/achievers who want to polish people management skills
Dr Marshall Goldsmith
He is recognized asÃ‚Â WorldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Top Ranked Executive Coach, theÃ‚Â #1 Leadership Thinker,Ã‚Â theÃ‚Â Top 5 Management ThinkerÃ‚Â (2015), and one of theÃ‚Â top 10 most-Influential Business Thinker in the world.
His work has been recognized by almost every professional organization in his field. MarshallÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s acknowledgments include:
- Institute for Management Studies Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Lifetime Achievement Award (one of only two ever awarded)
- American Management Association – 50 great thinkers and leaders who have influenced the field of management over the past 80 years
- Business Week Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 50 great leaders in America
- Forbes Ã¢â‚¬â€œ five most-respected executive coaches
- Leadership Excellence Ã¢â‚¬â€œ top five thinkers on leadership
- Economic Times (India) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ top CEO coaches of America
- Economist (UK) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ most credible executive advisors in the new era of business
- National Academy of Human Resources Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Fellow of the Academy (AmericaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top HR award)
]Timings: 9:30 am – 5:00 pmÃ‚Â , Registration begins at 9:00 am
Ã‚Â How to Register:
- Fees: Rs. 27,000/-Ã‚Â +18% GST per person.
- Please write toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call -022 67256200
- Provide Below Details for Registration :
- Name of the participants:
- Company Name and address:
- Contact details of Participants (Email ID & Number):
- Cheque favoringÃ‚Â Princeton Academy Mumbai II Pvt. Ltd.Ã‚Â payable at Mumbai.
- Fees includes lunch, tea, course material etc.